(2) Another 15th Movie Trailer, Keldeo and Meloetta Downloads for 15th Movie - DELETED [2/29]

RE: (1) Keldeo and Meloetta Downloads for 15th Movie [2/29]

Huh. I'd think it'd might be the other way around, with Meloetta for the preorder and Keldeo for the screening. But interesting news nonetheless.

There is an extended trailer on the website (near the bottom) and it shows Kyurem absorbing some sort of energy from Zekrom and Reshiram.

Generation V is going by pretty fast. They are all ready on the 15th movie and announcing events available at pre-order and at the theater. I am guessing R/S remakes will happen around Generation VI.

Awesome! Would be great for Generation 6 in about 2 years.
But I definitely want R/S/E remakes this Generation. I'm sure the majority of people feel the same way.

Yeah, what Ice Arceus said about the other trailer... I've just seen it and it shows much more scenes than any other trailer before... The first images have something to do with Kyurem's relation with Reshiram and Zekrom... I just don't know what the narrator is saying...

btw, in the trailer Keldeo can be seen frozen in the ice. Maybe Kyurem froze it before and now the other musketeers want to set it free and/or revenge or something like that... just speculation... although now it crossed my mind that it will be a pony who will supposedly beat Kyurem...

RE: (2) Another 15th Movie Trailer, Keldeo and Meloetta Downloads for 15th Movie [2/29]

I agree that Gen. V feels rushed. It seems like it's going by a little too... Aw, who am I kidding! I don't care, BRING ON GEN VI!!!

Honestly, though, I do hope that Ruby and Sapphire remakes will happen (I really think they will). And the whole thing about Kyurem taking the energy from Reshi and Zek... That's really cool.

RE: (2) Another 15th Movie Trailer, Keldeo and Meloetta Downloads for 15th Movie [2/29]

Kyurem's body really freaks me out as a fan of proportionality in Pokemon. Just look at the way its wings look in that thumbnail. The deformity makes me cringe. >_>

Meloetta's anime art looks so cute. The first pose is beautiful. :3

It says on the character section that Kyurem with Reshiram and Zekrom genes become Black and White Kyurem. So congratulation to those who guess that the essence of Zekrom and Reshiram going into Kyurem.

Man I can't wait to get these legit as I just got these including Genesect so that way my dex would be done early. I do want the legit ones when they com out though XD.:)

I'm happy the 4 secret legendary Pokemon are coming out way quicker that last generation's secret Pokemon did. Victini was available the day we could pick up Black and White, and it had a distribution for its movie a few months later. Now Keldeo AND Meloetta are available for the 15th movie; which comes out AFTER Black and White 2!? Which means access to all the new Pokemon meaning Genesect is the only unofficial Pokemon to be released.

If Team Plasma has a bigger role in B/W 2, could Genesect become relevant? Could he be an in-game Pokemon, or another event? I guess that means Plasma would have to become relevant into the anime. Looking ahead, could Movie 16 be to Genesect and Team Plasma as Movie 1 was to Mewtwo? (TR was commonplace through the first season...)

And if this Generation is really that fast (I meant, look at the anime - Ash is short 2 badges?) I wonder what's in store for Gen VI (if there is one!)

The trailer was pretty cool. This movie seems to be shaping up to be awesome (Unlike Zoroark and the Victini movies) and with the Tao trio and the Musketters. And I'm totally excited for the mini-movie. Wobbufett, Psyduck, Togepi, Croagunk?Yay :3

Ok, the story is as usual boring with no plot. In the story section, it says that on their way to their next destination, Roshaan, Ash and the gang meet and rescue a wounded Pokemon, Keldeo. Keldeo is the successor of the "Holy Swordmen". Then, suddenly, the "strongest dragon on earth", Kyurem, appears and attack them. Kyurem appears to be pursuing Keldeo. The story despicts Ash and the gang trying to get away from Kyurem's pursue.

Yeah, I figured the Kyurem formes would be something like this. I predict that both formes will be Ice/Dragon - not really sure why I think so.

An early Gen VI would be great! Unusual choice on Pokemon's part, though.

EricDLee said:
Yeah, I figured the Kyurem formes would be something like this. I predict that both formes will be Ice/Dragon - not really sure why I think so.

An early Gen VI would be great! Unusual choice on Pokemon's part, though.

Probably the two unused ice moves will become Kyurem's form's signature attacks.

Kyurem description in the movie site says that "The strongest Dragon type pokemon, its power is on par with Reshiram and Zekrom. Carrying the strongest heredity, it was born at the same time as Zekrom and Reshiram. It can change into Black and White Kyurem. Extreme cold radiates from its body".

Keep 'em coming! :p

Holy cow! Pokemon Movie 15 is looking to be a lot better than the last one. It looks very epic thus far, and Kyurem's new formes look awesome. It was also somewhat expected on how Kyurem changes formes: by gaining Reshiram's/Zekrom's genes. Not that surprising considering the formes look like a blend between either of the dragons.

All I wonder now is if there will be any human movie characters in this movie aside from Ash and the gang (like Damon/Carlita/etc. in movie 14 and Karl/Rowena/Kodai/etc. in movie 13). I'm personally hoping there are going to be some special movie characters in the movie. I don't really want to see Ash and the gang be the only ones involved.

The Meloetta movie looks pretty good too. In fact, thanks to how the anime designed Meloetta, I have gained a lot of respect for it now. They actually made it look pretty cute!

JPN Gallade said:
The Meloetta movie looks pretty good too. In fact, thanks to how the anime designed Meloetta, I have gained a lot of respect for it now. They actually made it look pretty cute!

Yeah, before this trailer I thought it was just a weird Pokémon, but now it's the cutest thing. <3

In the first shot, we see energy from Reshiram and Zekrom being absorbed by Kyurem. According to the biography section on the website, Kyurem, with Reshiram and Zekrom's genes, becomes Black Kyurem or White Kyurem (thanks goes to Tensho from our forums for the translation). Thus, the new Kyurem formes truly do seem to be a fusion of Kyurem and Reshiram or Kyurem and Zekrom.

Not necessarily--it just says that Kyurem takes energy from Reshiram and Zekrom. I'd say it's more likely Kyurem modifies itself to be more like Reshiram or Zekrom, adjusting its genetic makeup to be closer to the corresponding dragon. My explanation is that Kyurem, on its own, is emptiness--it copies traits from other things it sees around it that it feels are more whole.

Nevertheless, it looks like Kyurem is at least some parasite, if not of identity or life force then of energy.

I'd like to see Kyurem take one some of the human characters traits though. It'd be interesting to see N-Kyurem.

A little last bit of info from the official movie site. In Yuyama's comment, he states that as oppose to last movie theme of "black" and "white" and "heroes", this movie is going to be focused on "friendship" and "nakama".

What kind of stage is "Kyurem vs Sacred Swordmen" set in?
Deep inside the moutain, there is an extremely cold, abandoned iron forge kind of place. The Sacred Swordmen Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion meet Kyurem in such place. When the Sacred Swordmen challenge Kyurem into a battle, Kyurem created a battle field called the "Ice Dragon Gate" and told them "come to me through that gate". I (Yuyama) think that the battle field at the site of the abandoned iron forge is a hard (as in hardcore) and awesome thing.

More accurate translation of the movie's premise

Ash, Pikachu, Iris, and Cilan is heading to their next destination, Roshaan. Inside the train the run along the moutain side, Ash and friends discover a wounded pokemon that they have never seen before.
That is, the illusious (Maboroshi) pokemon, Keldeo. The 3 pokemons that protect the world and pokemons and are known as the "Sacred Swordmen", Keldeo is said to be their successor.
There, suddenly, the world strongest dragon pokemon, Kyurem, appears and attack Ash and friends. Changing its shape to Black and White Kyurem, it stands before Ash and friends with domineering power. Ash and friends narrowly escape Kyurem's pursuit.
The battle with Kyurem, who is pursuing Keldo, on the running train and while flying on the blimp! Can Keldeo, Ash, and Pikachu overcome this danger? The need to save friends, along with true power of bravery, and the friendship with Ash and friends, call forth the unknown power of Keldeo.

-Sees comments about Kyurem being a parasite and wanting to see it take on human traits- ... -Sighs and shakes his head- N Fangirls.

And Kyurem will continue to remain Ice/Dragon... Stop getting ahead of yourselves, people. Jeezus.

Back