?

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member
(Nine ) (Ten ), (Five ) (Two) (Five) (Five) (Four) (One) (Three) (Four)!

Third to last work is probably "a"

(Nine ) (Ten ), (Five ) (Two) (Five) (Five) (Four) a (Three) (Four)!

A guess Blah and i came up with at this. We still need a ten letter wrod that fits though.

Pokebeach (ten letters), today on April Fools, open a new gift!

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer
Pokebeach ressurects, today on April Fools, open a new gift.

The site shall die in a fiery inferno, only to be reborn from the ashes!

Also this fits the reborn thing mentioned earlier. Easter is coming up, too.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Woah Woah Woah
WPM actually linked to his forums without it breaking.
I think that deserves a place in the news >:U

Check

Definatly Baby Giratina
I say this is all a thing that WPM made for us to get confused on as a April fools thing

P.S. Dun kill me ._.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Meanwhile, in the mod forums

<some mod> Guys are we gonna do April Fool's joke this year?
<WPM> Oh sheit I totally forgot, lemme bust something out rq
ten minutes later
<WPM> check it
<some mod> Does uh... does that actually mean anything?
<WPM> of course not, but they're going to spend weeks afterwards thinking it does

/me nods

Angelo

Aspiring Trainer
Don't you blokes pay attention? The sketch has the "child with blood colored eyes" Water Pokemon Master has been referencing on the front page for a few years now. The same guy in the Xerneas and Yveltal banner. I don't think this is an ongoing tease. There seems to be something in the works here that all of this is foreshadowing.

Why are we so focused on the text? What about the blobs? I see Togekiss, Chansey, a star, and some other Pokemon I can't tell on the left side. On the right side it looks like we have Wingull. But I can't tell what anything else is.

Angelo

Aspiring Trainer
Have you seen his "drawings?"

https://twitter.com/pokebeach_wpm/status/577647567275565057

(Obviously he know he isn't an artist. :D)

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
WPM is an amazing artist. You just need to learn to appreciate his symbolism.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure
Angelo said:
Don't you blokes pay attention? The sketch has the "child with blood colored eyes" Water Pokemon Master has been referencing on the front page for a few years now. The same guy in the Xerneas and Yveltal banner. I don't think this is an ongoing tease. There seems to be something in the works here that all of this is foreshadowing.

Why are we so focused on the text? What about the blobs? I see Togekiss, Chansey, a star, and some other Pokemon I can't tell on the left side. On the right side it looks like we have Wingull. But I can't tell what anything else is.

I'm telling you guys, Angelo is not a real account. I brought this up last April Fool's Day, and you all thought I was crazy! I already a, crazy, of course, but I'm telling you, I'm onto something. He's only made 19 posts in total, two of them from this current thread, four from a couple random threads, and thirteen from the last April Fool's Day thread.

So he made his first posts on an April Fool's Day thread, went almost completely inactive, then seven months after his last postings, appears out of the blue to comment on the current April Fool's Day thread and try to support the idea that something mysterious is going on, and that this isn't just one huge joke.

Angelo also has not a single piece of information filled out on his profile and joined the site on April Fool's Day of 2014.

I rest my case.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
Reggie McGigas said:
Yeah happy april fools to you too.
Well aren't you a bright one?

If those characters actually represent someone, I'd say they are:
- Clefairy
- Togekiss
- Eternity!!!!
- A Head!!!
- Flower!!
- Kangashkan?!
- Jessie
- Chansey
- Kid with red eyes / Ash
- THE VOID
- Charmander
- Gary Oak with an eyepatch
- Wingull
- The seven Pokéballs (1 master)
- Gril

newuser0101

Aspiring Trainer
Made an account for this.
Don't know what "שלר" means, but if the picture means to say "שלו", it seems the message would be:
Open the Gifts of(?) ~ April

Check

Definatly Baby Giratina
TwistedTurtwig said:
Angelo said:

I'm telling you guys, Angelo is not a real account. I brought this up last April Fool's Day, and you all thought I was crazy! I already a, crazy, of course, but I'm telling you, I'm onto something. He's only made 19 posts in total, two of them from this current thread, four from a couple random threads, and thirteen from the last April Fool's Day thread.

So he made his first posts on an April Fool's Day thread, went almost completely inactive, then seven months after his last postings, appears out of the blue to comment on the current April Fool's Day thread and try to support the idea that something mysterious is going on, and that this isn't just one huge joke.

Angelo also has not a single piece of information filled out on his profile and joined the site on April Fool's Day of 2014.

I rest my case.

I still agree with Twisted. Although it would be funny just to see what WPM is like with us speculating all this.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Lol what?? I'm from Israel so imagine my surprise to see hebrew on the front page..I thought I went to the wrong site.

theo1698

Aspiring Trainer
Could this perhaps be a symbol of team aqua and team magma? I know it doesn't relate very closely but the boy with the red eyes could be a team magma figure, while the man with the eye patch could be a reference to team aqua? If the bird on the right side does happen to be wingull, than that could be team aqua. This doesn't work on the left side as no possible fire pokemon are seen. I also noticed in part of the link it said "the cost of four mistakes" there appear to be four faces in the picture (eye patch, red eyes, girl on the left, and the floating head) there is also a very small girl in the top right corner. As for the hebrew, I have no idea so ill leave that to other people. Could the closest pokemon to the vortex perphaps be pikachu? And if so it looks like his tail has been cut off and that is why their is an arrow pointing towards the tail? As for what the vortex could be has anybody considered spiritomb, or maybe even one of hoopa's ring portals. On the right, there are for sure 5 pokeballs and a master ball. Im not sure about this but could there be a hebrew figure above the head of the red eyed boy and if so what does it mean. Also on one last point there seems to be an infinty symbol by the floating head. Could this be the way that all will be born anew? The picture is very cryptic and cudos to whoever breaks it.