?

Familiar

Make 7up Yours!!!!!!
Electimortar said:
If this was 08/09/10 beach this thread would be THICK and the riddle already SOLVED

Am disappoint

You're so right. Just show's how activity has dropped off on the forum.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Electimortar said:
If this was 08/09/10 beach this thread would be THICK and the riddle already SOLVED

Am disappoint

That's because it can't be solved. Not yet anyway. ;)

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Pikapwn said:
Familiar said:
Doesn't gift mean poison in some languages?

Hmm....
Well earlier I said that the gift of April could be a gift for some holiday in April, and I thought of Easter. But the Hebrew text would suggest a Jewish holiday, which in April, I believe is Passover. So I'm not sure about poison specifically but if I understand correctly there was a lot of death on the original day this holiday is celebrating....

Vom said:
Ml1Nmgg.jpg
I spent the last 22 minutes doing this...my imagination can be really imaginative sometimes :p Conspiracies, conspiracies everywhere.

This is cool. The only problem is that WPM said that the people in the picture are not him or anyone he knows. So they can't be any of the admins.
WPM doesn't technically know the admins, right?

Vom said:
You're right...this is actually really interesting :p
ninjas! Go on Skype, time to figure out some silly stuff like in the good ol' times. #Convicted 2

Present.

Pikapwn

Aspiring Trainer
Water Pokémon Master said:
Electimortar said:

Am disappoint

That's because it can't be solved. Not yet anyway. ;)

PLEASE tell us we don't have to wait until April 1st next year :(

Pikapwn

Aspiring Trainer
It's happening!! And it didn't take a whole year until next April! I'm not the only one who sees the spazzy banner, right?

And what's the deal with the blood? Is it the blood of a Pokebeach being killed by the red eyed kid?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Now I'm just more concerned how I now can't use the site >.>

EDIT: Okay, nm... we just need to scroll down (or remove the coding XD)

Pikapwn

Aspiring Trainer
Aaaaaand now there are meteors. Ah yes, it's finally happening!

I guess this is the "all we are will perish" part. So since meteors are a pretty quick way to make something perish, I guess the "to be born a new" is coming soon!

Familiar

Make 7up Yours!!!!!!
Pikapwn said:
Aaaaaand now there are meteors. Ah yes, it's finally happening!

I guess this is the "all we are will perish" part. So since meteors are a pretty quick way to make something perish, I guess the "to be born a new" is coming soon!

A new front page?

EDIT: I'm guessing it won't be about cats.