(1) World Champions Declared, Crobat's Attacks [8/15]

@6-Dimension: That doesn't seem that weird except for the warp energy. PONT is one of my favorite supporters. Also, ROFL at your sig.

amisheskimoninja said:
@6-Dimension: That doesn't seem that weird except for the warp energy. PONT is one of my favorite supporters. Also, ROFL at your sig.

But the Warp Energy is really weird. PONT isn't weird, but I think it kinda is in LuxChomp. Also, part of the reason I thought it was so weird is I was thinking of Professor Oak's Visit :p I've seen Dragonite FB, but I thought Ambipom G was more common. And thank you.

o great now i bet alot of people are gonna run dragonite fb (i was already running it in my MD-on deck even b4 worlds) GOSH DANG IT NOOOOO!

Interesting how Worlds turned out. Guess Claydol's over and done with now. Darn SPs. Guess we should brace for the new format.
Also,
TCG Seniors Division

* Champion - Jacob Lesage (Canada)
* 2nd Place - Mychal Bryan (USA)
* 3rd Place - Ann-Marie Thompson (USA) :D
* 4th Place - Hiroki Yano (Japan)
hahahah

here's the winning list:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQZz0i3mneI

.::.18.::.

2-2 Luxray GL Lv.X
2-2 Garchomp C Lv.X
1-1 Dialga G Lv.X
1 Azelf LA
2-1 Uxie Lv.X
1 Dragonite FB
1 Lucario GL
1 Bronzong G
1 Crobat G

.::.31.::.

4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Roseanne's Research
2 Pokémon Collector
2 Bebe's Search
1 Aaron's Collection
3 SP Radar
4 Poké Turn
3 Power Spray
4 Energy Gain
1 Night Maintenance
1 Pokémon Communication
1 Luxury Ball

.::.11.::.

3 Warp Energy
2 [L]
4 Double Colorless Energy
2 [M]

Take that everyone who runs promocroak!

As far as the warp energies, how else are you going to get DGX to the bench easily? The big difference here is that he chose warp over call. But if you notice he runs roseanne's and collectors.

Big first step taken by BlueCookies of Smogon to put the US on top of video games for the first time ever.

LuxChomp is cheat lol. My deck is all electric with no real strategy XD.

Wow, Plox with a Machamp tech. I have to hand it to that deck, it kinda deserved to win just for being creative and actually combating SP. Especially in a deck not too many people saw coming. While that Luxray list is highly unconventional as well (and I applaud tech choices like Warp and Dragonite FB ftw) it did top deck Uxie Lv.X in the final match. _-_ Oh well. Luxray is just like continuing to sweep or whatever. I would have liked Gyarados to win in Seniors as well.

dmaster out.

LegendsLugia251 said:
check the pokemon worlds site it has the info on the teams that were played at vgc this year.I'm shocked at the tcg how it turned out but it kinda is odd how USA won vgc for seniors then in tcg japan wins

I can't find the team for Ray Rizzo. Does anyone have a link to the battle or the teams?

SP won because it had no real bad matchups. Your worst matchup is a 50-50 to the mirror, not even the mighty Machamp could take it down.

Also, congrats to Amt for getting 3rd place. :D

Dr.empoleon said:
Sorry, but EVERYONE hates on canadians lol, well Jacob truly showed people canada's a force to be reckoned with.

Yup and were only going to get better!

Back