(1) World Champions Declared, Crobat's Attacks [8/15]

Luxchomp dominated once again! I think it's pretty cool that Jumpluff got a chance in the spotlight and I loved how well PLOX performed, although I wish it beat Luxchomp in the Masters Finale. Congradulations to all the champions!

JACOB!!!!! OMG DUDE! UR AMAZING!

When you get back home, call me!

Dude that kid has 10,000 in scholarship money just from this year AND hes won every tourney hes been in this year.

WOW

Ouch. Not a single US win. That's a real shock. And I'm really dissapointed something like LuxChomp won Masters, though I was sure it would win Seniors and I was right.

Darn. hipoke didn't win. Well, congrats to the winners, though, as Meaty commented, it's kind of disappointing that no one from the U.S. won.

Decmaster said:
Darn. hipoke didn't win. Well, congrats to the winners, though, as Meaty commented, it's kind of disappointing that no one from the U.S. won.

If you were smart you would have known hipoke placed 38th yesterday... Lol. And we've still won the most times by far so we should cut Japan (and Canada! lol) a break, instead of unfairly hating them...

Sorry, but EVERYONE hates on canadians lol, well Jacob truly showed people canada's a force to be reckoned with.

At risk of being hated on (lulz) congrats person from Canada! BD Totally expected champions from Japan, so that didn't come as a surprise to me.

Eh, Luxchomp and Jumpluff, of course. I want to see a day when meta decks do not exist or aren't limited to like, 3 decks. But that will never happen, eheh.

I'm not surprised at which decks won.

It's been a while since the last rotation. Time to change a few decks.

How is Ann not mentioned on the main post :eek: C'mon dun be that way >:eek:

Congratz to the winners, not too thrilled about the decks that won though.

Oh, no...next format will now consist of LuxChomp and Machamp. NOT cool. The resale value of Luxray GL LV.X just increased about ten dollars. -_- I've gotta see that decklist...how did Yuko do it? Undefeated?

^
IDK but Spencer almost did it @Nats, 14-0 before losing in Finals.
Also so the World Championship decks for 2010 will be-
Yuko's LuxChomp
Yuta's Jumpluff
Michael Pramawhat's PLOX
Mychael Bryan's Gyrados

EspeonROX said:
Oh, no...next format will now consist of LuxChomp and Machamp. NOT cool. The resale value of Luxray GL LV.X just increased about ten dollars. -_- I've gotta see that decklist...how did Yuko do it? Undefeated?

Dialga g I here was an important tech against spiritomb and the like.

What pokemon did the winning video game finalists use? I've been googling, but I can't find any information on their teams.

check the pokemon worlds site it has the info on the teams that were played at vgc this year.I'm shocked at the tcg how it turned out but it kinda is odd how USA won vgc for seniors then in tcg japan wins

The VGC senior finals were very intense, it went down to the wire. Ray deserved to win it.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like anyone from the UK made top 4, maybe next year.

I'm pretty sure blue cookies from Smogon won worlds or something. I wish I went to VGC but, a problum came up so I couldn't.

^Yeah, Ray Rizzo, bluecookies.

I heard Yuka's list ran 1-1 Dialga, Warp Energy, and some other werid techs. I'll see if I can find what they were.
J-Wittz on Facebook' pid='1654028' dateline='1281985217' said:
I was able to get a look at Komatsuda's list-- he ran a 1-1 dialgiaG tech, 1 dragonite FB, 3 Professor Oak's New Theory, and... 3 Warp energy : 0! Definitely an unorthodox list, but he did go undefeated!

Back