(1) 'Wild Blaze' Booster Pack and Charizard Deck Images! [12/16]

Thanks for the news!

That is a pretty big set compared to what we've had in recent years. I am stoked!

Literally just posted those pictures before they were on the site, that was weird haha. I'm excited for this though!

I wonder if we will get two different charizard EX? I will definitely buy a lot from this set, and probably pick up the Japanese deck and boxes as well :p

With these two placed side-by-side, the Mega Charizard X still definitely looks better than Y, especially on the packaging.

I think it's because he's black.

This will be a good imo. 2 M Charizard EX's plus a potential M Blaziken are getting me so excited. Hopefully they also have 2 different full art versions of Charizard

So much fanservice. I'm thinking Charizard Y is gonna retain it's Fire type while X's will change to Dragon. Again, fanservice.

everyone keeps on going about M Blaziken EX cos it seems to be a Fire based set....

... I seem to be the only one that remembers Houndoom is a Fire type and has a Mega form.

P.DelSlayer said:
everyone keeps on going about M Blaziken EX cos it seems to be a Fire based set....

... I seem to be the only one that remembers Houndoom is a Fire type and has a Mega form.

I'm hoping houndoom gets a dark type card so my hydreigon deck can reinstall terror in everyone's hearts!

Pokewiz1999 said:
My wallet is crying. Seriously I want everything from XY base and now want everything from this.
You should become a judge, then.

Hah, KNEW X would be in Wild Blaze and Y in the deck. I actually prefer Mega Charizard Y's looks (the cream lower jaw still bothers me slightly, but nowhere near as much as it once did), but can see why they'd put X in the one that's going to get little kids to spend more. (Let's face it, "OMG! BLACK CHARIZARD OMG!" will be every little kid's response, and they won't stop until they pull it or drive their parents broke, or both.)

I guess we'll know if the Dragon Type still exists once Mega X's details are known.

P.DelSlayer said:

For as much as I would love to see M Houndoom EX happen in this set, I think it seems more likely that Pokemon would go with M Blaziken. Seeing as how it is predominate in the XY anime right now and is an event in the games. I'd love for them to go off the board with Houndoom, but it looks like M Blaziken is the one theyll pick. .

Better yet lets have them both in the set with Charizard. *Sheds tear* Blaine would be so happy

Yeah, I expect Mega Blaziken here, too. And the next one will likely have the others that are obtained during the storyline (Some combination of Lucario, Abomasnow and Aerodactyl, maybe also Gardevoir.) Only after that will we see the others. Unless we start getting 3 Megas a set.

RiverShock said:
Hah, KNEW X would be in Wild Blaze and Y in the deck. I actually prefer Mega Charizard Y's looks (the cream lower jaw still bothers me slightly, but nowhere near as much as it once did), but can see why they'd put X in the one that's going to get little kids to spend more. (Let's face it, "OMG! BLACK CHARIZARD OMG!" will be every little kid's response, and they won't stop until they pull it or drive their parents broke, or both.)

I guess we'll know if the Dragon Type still exists once Mega X's details are known.

It does, there's a Noivern and a Garchomp-EX.

That pack art <3
Of course M Charizard X is my favourite, who doesn't like a black dragon?

Back