(1) Victini Giveaway for 14th Movie [12/3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is learns that special move of it, we didn't find out about the 13th movie event this early last year, good thing it's early.

Well thats cool if it actually does know V-Generate. But why are they revealing all this movie stuff right now? The 13th movie pretty much just came out.

It didn't just come out, i thought it came out in july, unless you're talking about the DVD it comes out on the 17th. Think about it when december end only 7 months until it comes out. So 8 months until it's release, and we are getting information now is nice, i think they held out on the last movies information is because they didn't want information about Generation 5 to come to us too early.

It will probably unlock something in B/W, maybe something to do with the opposite version legendary? After all, Zekrom will appear which makes it pretty likely that Reshiram may appear as well.

V-Generate is downright broken.
That is all.
/me goes back into hiding.

Lol, I'm sure we ALL know it'll have V-Generate as a "special move". If that's the only thing special about it, then wow, that's... pretty lame. :< Not that it matters for me, though. I don't have B/W yet, or Wi-Fi. XD

@slickmario
The egg is a completely seperate event called "Mystery Egg" victini won't be given away in an egg.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

@DNA: Yes, V-Generate is pretty powerful but what WPM forgot(?) to mention is that it reduces the user's defense, sp.defense and speed, IIRC...

Does anyone know what move/moves this new Victini will have? I am guessing a normal type move or Psychic moves. That is just my opinion on the type of move it will learn XD.:)

Just a little fyi, V-Generate is physical, and it does lower Def, SpD, and Spe one stage. It could still be used one something like a mixed set, as the a last resort sort of move, but then it is left open for someone like Ttar to come in and revenge kill with its open defense.

I did look up V-Generate after looking the article and I know what it does. I think, compared to the side effect of using the move, the move itself is too powerful to warrant such a weak negative side effect. The recoil damage can be circumvented with Telepathy in a double/triple, and you could even have a partner use Haze to negate Victini's own recoil. That's why I think it's an overpowered move.

Then again I don't know that much about competitive, so this is just my uninformed opinion.

DNA meant the literal definition of recoil, not the Pokémon terminology. Anyway, if this Victini does know V-Generate (which is pretty much a 99.99% chance; it is seen using it in the teaser), then that would be cool. If not, oh well.

I'd either like to see it with V-Generate, or to unlock something in B/W- hopefully something allowing you to get the opposite Legendary, possibly in WF/BC.

paddy185 said:
to unlock something in B/W
I like that idea. I wonder how long, if it gets released in USA, we will have to have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back