(1) Three New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [7/30]

Not too crazy about the new transfer method, or Pokemon Musical. There are simply so many trivial new features where older ones could have been improved upon. High Link is cool, C Gear is cool, Dream World is cool, whatever. But this is getting a little ridiculous. There was nothing wrong with the simple Pal Park method, and despite my not being crazy about them, contests didn't need replaced by...dressup.

Mucrush said:
This is already known, it was actually found on the first page XD

Then why hasn't WPM added it to the main page yet?

They've never before accidentally cut off the video a few frames too late, so it makes me wonder if this was done on purpose.

Shiny Noctowl said:
Then why hasn't WPM added it to the main page yet?

They've never before accidentally cut off the video a few frames too late, so it makes me wonder if this was done on purpose.
I'm not WPM, how show I know? XD

I hear that in this game you will decide what to do..I mean being a god guy or a bad guy which means that the game will be open for your choices ..is that's right !!?? anyone have an idea about that ?
from the characters and the evil team it looks like a kingdom. crowning,castle and team wear as knights.

alypkm said:
I hear that in this game you will decide what to do..I mean being a god guy or a bad guy which means that the game will be open for your choices ..is that's right !!?? anyone have an idea about that ?
from the characters and the evil team it looks like a kingdom. crowning,castle and team wear as knights.

We dunno if that was real or fake rumor... yet :b

Sephiru said:
Not too crazy about the new transfer method, or Pokemon Musical. There are simply so many trivial new features where older ones could have been improved upon. High Link is cool, C Gear is cool, Dream World is cool, whatever. But this is getting a little ridiculous. There was nothing wrong with the simple Pal Park method, and despite my not being crazy about them, contests didn't need replaced by...dressup.

Wasn't there already a dress-up feature within the Gen IV Contests? I actually like this a lot better than contests concept-wise. I just don't think that it's good enough to be a standalone replacement. Right now, it seems like they pretty much got rid of the actual performance part of Pokemon contests and called it something new.

But contests are boring...

Anyway, the new Pokes seem pretty cool. And would people PLEASE stop suggesting every new Poke is related to some past generation Pokemon? The deer looks, if anything, like Shaymin. Team Plasma looks fine, they just need to put down their hoods. The shape of the hood is... unfitting (for the males, anyway). Also, season changes? The gameplay always seems to get way better each Gen.

Hellion said:
And would people PLEASE stop suggesting every new Poke is related to some past generation Pokemon?

Exactly. I think this new deer/lamb looking pokemon will be a whole new line of a pokemon not the prevo of stantler.

About the "season" thing, I wonder if that's it, or if it's one of the "major version changes".

As in, it shows the route with the boy and then the girl in the same area, JUST like they show the boy in black city and the girl in white forest but in the same area.

I hope this is NOT the case, but I was wondering if anyone else thought it was also a possibility.

Actually if anyone knows Japanese and they can translate that there ARE season changes, I'd love the confirmation so I can rest easy xD

That trailer was Epic!

well anyway moving on to what I think of the new Pokemon.

Shikijika - It looks a bit plain but I still like it.

Miruhoggu - I love it :D he looks so funny!

The Bird - I also like this one,seems like a mother goose like Pokemon.

I just hope that Aloe is really black, and not ganguro.

This looks great. If I haven't already decided to get this game, this would do it.

greenhippobutt said:
for a sec during the video i thought the ftbll player was a poke till i saw the other people. oh u no the two girls that were shown for a sec they might be the persoon in the begining holding the crown. cause one of the girls had hair liek the person in the begining

Yeah i thought that football player would be a Pokemon till his silhouette was coloured in. Someone said that swan could be related to peliper and i agree though i thought it could be an evo of pachirisu, only because they both have white, weird right? Anyway with the whole season thing maybe you can find more of 1 type than others in different season like,
-winter there will be ice and water types
-summer there will be sun types
-spring there will be grass types
-and autumn there will be poison types.

>_> Whenever I look at Minezumi's evolution, all I can think of is angry Chip and Dale...
And I still hate Mother Goose. Also, I can't get out of my head that the deer looks like Bambi.

I don't know why, but to me, the goose and deer don't, exactly, "fit" in the group of Pokemon we've seen so far, IMO, if that statement makes any sense... o_O

Redneck said:
About the "season" thing, I wonder if that's it, or if it's one of the "major version changes".

As in, it shows the route with the boy and then the girl in the same area, JUST like they show the boy in black city and the girl in white forest but in the same area.

I hope this is NOT the case, but I was wondering if anyone else thought it was also a possibility.

Actually if anyone knows Japanese and they can translate that there ARE season changes, I'd love the confirmation so I can rest easy xD

Thats what I was unsure of too, but a user on Serebii (Sabonea_Masukippa) made a point of saying that the voice over does specify seasonal changes within routes, and then goes on to talk about the version exclusive areas as a seperate thing. I have always wanted seasonal changes and I thought it was something HG/SS was finally doing (in Ecruteak) but that wasn't the case. Now I just need confirmation of a Fire/Psychic type and this Gen is set in gold for me.

So. . .I don't know the answer to this yet but how will you transfer your DpptHgss Pokemon over to BW?

I'm not sure how I feel about the musicals...I guess it depends on how they work...it does sort of seem like the dance part from sinnoh a little bit...I don't know if the controls will be similar or not. Everything else I'm excited about. This new 3 pokemon battle where you move them in a circle looks pretty interesting and could provide for some pretty strategic gameplay.

Zierant said:
So. . .I don't know the answer to this yet but how will you transfer your DpptHgss Pokemon over to BW?

look at the vid in the main page it shows you

Playerking95 said:
Yeah i thought that football player would be a Pokemon till his silhouette was coloured in. Someone said that swan could be related to peliper and i agree though i thought it could be an evo of pachirisu, only because they both have white, weird right? Anyway with the whole season thing maybe you can find more of 1 type than others in different season like,
-winter there will be ice and water types
-summer there will be sun types
-spring there will be grass types
-and autumn there will be poison types.
Oh my.... I hope you were being sarcastic about Pachirisu :p
And I'm guessing by Sun types you meant fire types? That'd be very cool if it does happen, though C: It would add another layer of realism to the games, along with another reason to still be playing them long after you have defeated the Elite Four :D
I don't know why, but to me, the goose and deer don't, exactly, "fit" in the group of Pokemon we've seen so far, IMO, if that statement makes any sense... o_O
How don't they fit? I mean we've had a chinchilla, zebra, crocodile, baboon, eagle, pink blob/tapir, groundhog, pigeon, and a mole among other things. Swan and deer aren't that out there. If anything Gear is the standout you should be complaining about, seeing as how it's an inanimate object brought to life. I guess it's the way you see them, but for me they blend right in :p

Back