(1) Teeny-Tiny Images of New BW3 Cards [8/26]

So Mewtwo EX has Psycho Drive, the name of its part of the set.

Probably means Kyurem EX has Hail Blizzard as its second attack name.

Calling it now.

Kyurem- 170 HP
[W] [C] insert generic ice type move name here - 20x damage. Does 20 damage for each Energy attached to both Active Pokemon.
[W] [W] [C] Hail Blizzard - One of three options, 1. 120 damage. Discard an Energy attached to this Pokemon 2. 120 damage. Does 20, or 40 damage to itself. 3. Does 40, 50, or 60 damage to all of your opponents pokemon.

Calling that.

Anyways, all you do is show an EX card and you get a pretty mat? That's no fair. Here you gotta either win a major tournament or pay 15+$ .-.

Does anyone know if we could get better images of those cards? When the new Pokemon EX gets released in America I wonder if TPCi will title the set with "EX", For example "EX Ruby and Sapphire"!

If we had better images they'd be up by now. I've got my eyes keenly peeled for WPM while he's on vacation, so.

And I hope not. That was the most ridiculous title extension in my opinion since the old ex in the english side of things didn't carry the same meaning as the JP one (extra).

VF: Thanks XD. I hope we get one similar to this but I still want Nintendo Power to pick up the mats as they have been pretty cool. If they release them in Store subscribers should get their own as well since we would pay for it in advance anyway XD.:)

xxashxx banned? : (

Kyurem looks so chunky. I can't wait to see what attacks it's capable of. Hopefully it's not a mirror of Mewtwo so we can better gauge what future Pokemon Ex may be capable of...

The blurry image makes me sad. If the picture was blurry from the get go, why post it at all?

Anyway, thanks for the new information--Pokebeach always delivers on the goods!

Kyurem EX 170HP

{W}{C} - Icy Charm X20
Does 20x the amount of cards you and your opponent are holding

{W}{W}{C} - Hail Storm 100
Do 100 damage to all of your opponents benched pokémon

Seems a pretty balanced card to me.

Back