(1) Teeny-Tiny Images of New BW3 Cards [8/26]

Kyurem looks pretty cool, even from that blurry pic. Seems the first attack is for 1W and 1C, and the 2nd maybe 2W and 1C. However, it's very hard to make out. Hope we get some insight into these sets soon! :D

I can definitely see a 1W and 1C for the first attack and 2W and 1C for the second. Kyurem looks awesome even from that.

That's probably the worst kind of teaser! You know its right there but no matter how hard you look you cant really see anything

I love the three monkeys but to see them filling up space again... :/ They'll be in three out of four English sets in one year, when that space could have gone to some pre-Unova Pokemon who hasn't been in the current rotation in over a year.

Fire Litwick line, though, yay! I love when dual-typed Pokemon get cards for both types.

Pokemon ex! I can't wait for this! That Kyurem card looks kinda strange, though. Could that be an alternate form of Kyurem?! Anyway those ex cards look great!

I have a feeling that Kyurem EX's second attack will work very much like Mewtwo EX's Psycho Drive attack. It seems likely. I also hope its first attack is extremely good. I've been trying to find a splashable Water guy to give Reshiram a bloody nose.

venasour x said:
I have a feeling that Kyurem EX's second attack will work very much like Mewtwo EX's Psycho Drive attack. It seems likely. I also hope its first attack is extremely good. I've been trying to find a splashable Water guy to give Reshiram a bloody nose.
Don't forget that they will be releasing a Reshiram and Zekrom EX iirc. I actually intend to use some of these new EXes. I hope they turn out well :)

Kyurem EX looks fantastic, even when the picture looks very blurry. I can't wait to see what kind of attacks and HP it has.

dmaster out.

If you look around the Japanese site WPM posted, you can find high resolution images of a lot of the cards shown in the poster, including Mewtwo EX, which has 170 HP, is a basic, has a retreat cost of 2, weakness is Psychic x2, has a 20x attack for 2 colorless, and a 120 damage attack for 2 Psychic and 1 colorless. I can't tell what the effects of the attacks are because I can't read Japanese. The Pokemon EX cards do allow your opponent to take 2 prize cards if they are knocked out.

The set looks to be scheduled for release in Japan on September 16th 2011.

Link: http://www.pokemon-card.com/products/bw/bw3.html

Thanks Ledgon, but all of the cards on the link you posted had been revealed in Corocoro already. :)

K guys! Get your playset of Kyurem EX now. That card is BROKEN!!! Don't ask me what it does... it is far too blurry to read it, but it is BROKEN. I can say it looks pretty no matter how blurry the enlarging is ;D

It looks like it's attacks are

{W}{C} , __ damage
{W}{W}{C}, 100+ damage.

The playmat looks pretty cool. Are they going to release it in Nintendo Power or are they going to sell it separately like they did with the last one? It would make it easier if they included it for Nintendo Power subscribers like they have done in the past. The card image is sure blurry. I can barely make out the moves on the card XD.:)

I swear at this point there's more cards of Simipour and Simisear than any other Unova Pokémon xD

Kyurems second attack is definitely 3 digits :O...PS:does anyone think the kyurem in the card looks like a blue charizard??? :\

Ryu Shoji said:
I swear at this point there's more cards of Simipour and Simisear than any other Unova Pokémon xD

The monkeys each have three... Snivy and Zoroark have five; Tepig, Oshawott and Zorua have six, not including reprints with alternate artwork.

Back