(1) Tabunne, Basurao, Darumakka from B/W Demos; Next 'CoroCoro' Details [8/10]

Victini

Home: Liberty Garden Island Lighthouse
Playerking95 said:
Don't you type to me in that tone of voice. Geez whatever i really don't care.

Sorry About The Out burst, I lost My SoulSilver Today :(. And That Jester Idea is Awesome.

Bupsy

Aspiring Trainer
mybrilliant said:
Well, it's possible for Azurill to change its gender when it evolves... Just sayin' :p

Seriously? Cuz if so thats kind of messed up...

achernar

class O spectrum
Ratikate said:
Yeah... guys? That thing looks nothing like a cow. If that's what the cows around your local farms look like, I am deeply concerned.
That said, Tabunne looks like something I'll appreciate a lot more in a clearer image, but for now it seems cute and pink and that's enough for me.

I like the idea of more added effects; they make battling less predictable and more interesting.

lol at the highlighed part hahaha

yep, It doesn't look like a Miltank pre-evo. It has big ears, no hooves, no tail, and doesn't even have horns (calves have horns)

It looks more like a bunny.

Playerking95

At least you have soulsilver. Yeah if it can change gender that is kind of weird. Bunny's don't stand up like that with their arms like that. And wheres there buck teeth also things can change during evolution.

Hoennrocks

Aspiring Trainer
I don't really understand what Zorua's ability does anymore. It doesn't actually change into the other Pokemon and it still shows its real name? And if you use Take Down or something the illusion wears off? Sounds uber-lame.

Nessthefox

Aspiring Trainer
Hoennrocks said:
I don't really understand what Zorua's ability does anymore. It doesn't actually change into the other Pokemon and it still shows its real name? And if you use Take Down or something the illusion wears off? Sounds uber-lame.

Maybe it allows you to take an extra hit, sort of like substitute.

achernar

class O spectrum
and since it's in the demo, it can be caught before the elite 4.

and remember, no old pokemon until after the elite 4.

mybrilliant

Go, Mijumaru! <3
Bupsy said:
Seriously? Cuz if so thats kind of messed up...

Yeah, Azurill has a 75 % chance of being female, while Marill and Azumarill only have a 50 % chance. That means 1 of 3 female Azurills will become male after evolving. Source (under Trivia)

However, I still don't believe Tabunne is Miltank's pre-evo. It just doesn't strike me as that.

Empoleon#1

Empoleon is an emperor
Nessthefox said:
Maybe the males will evolve into something else?
maybe like we are relating this pokemon with miltank maybe if it is male it will evolve into Tauros.
Well the owl-plant thing was fake it was really weird so it is not a big loss, the sprite of emonga was interesting but it is fake but the pokemon is not that is good news.
Why is the new document called the black document? It should be called the black and white document it makes more sense

Ghostboy

Ghosty
Playerking95 said:
Don't you type to me in that tone of voice. Geez whatever i really don't care. Rememeber last time o listened to you victini you angered me so much it wasn't funny any way yeah it could a tauros thing or whatever and theres a female thing that's brown and evolved into miltank.

Well "ask a stupid question" and all that...

It won't evolve into tauro either. Because it looks even less like tauros than it does miltank.

I agree, it looks more like a rabbit than a cow, though.

Rabbit> cow, anyways.

Timeshift

Aspiring Trainer
mybrilliant said:
Yeah, Azurill has a 75 % chance of being female, while Marill and Azumarill only have a 50 % chance. That means 1 of 3 female Azurills will become male after evolving.

So Azurill can actually change gender when it evolves!? Or does it mean that 75% of Azurills found in the wild are female, but only 50% of wild Marill are female?

SinnohTrainer17

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
Emonga...and Wakoishi...are...fake? I'm going. To cry. My eyes out.
Unless...
Only the sprite is fake and the KS artwork along with Gigaiasu is legitamite?
One could only hope.

-___-

At least ugly plant owl is fake. Now if we could just get rid of Daumakka, although I must admit I like more now that we've seen it with arms and legs. I personally don't care what it was supposed to represent, it still looked rediculous o_O However, I'm a fan of Tabunne and Basurao ^_^

Victini

Home: Liberty Garden Island Lighthouse
SinnohTrainer17 said:
Emonga...and Wakoishi...are...fake? I'm going. To cry. My eyes out.
Unless...
Only the sprite is fake and the KS artwork along with Gigaiasu is legitamite?
One could only hope.

-___-

At least ugly plant owl is fake. Now if we could just get rid of Daumakka, although I must admit I like more now that we've seen it with arms and legs. I personally don't care what it was supposed to represent, it still looked rediculous o_O However, I'm a fan of Tabunne and Basurao ^_^

Emonga Is Real The Sprite Is Fake.

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
So those two Pokemon turned out to be fake. There are a lot of fakes going around the internet around this time. _-_

Nessthefox

Aspiring Trainer
Ice Arceus said:
So those two Pokemon turned out to be fake. There are a lot of fakes going around the internet around this time. _-_
suprisingly, no pokegods. I love those things.

mybrilliant

Go, Mijumaru! <3
TBH I also believe the Azurill thing was a programming fault. I just thought it was worth mentioning with the "Pokémon don't change sex when they evolve" debate going on here :)