(1) Tabunne, Basurao, Darumakka from B/W Demos; Next 'CoroCoro' Details [8/10]

oakbark said:
I'm not sure. I posted a picture a few pages ago of a black-capped basslet (a real fish) that has a black 'cap' that lies diagonal across its head, similar to an eye patch. Perhaps GF are expanding on the idea to make the black cap into a pirate-like eye patch?

I'd love to see Basurao evolve into a swordfish. It fits the pokemon perfectly. Basurao could derive from basu meaning bass and masurao meaning warrior. So it would make sense for the eye-patch Basurao to evolve into a swashbuckling pirate swordfish!

great Idea! I may have that water type in my empty team slot!

Piccie of trollface = unbelievable. We all got a good laugh out of it, right? Though I really would have liked that momonga pokemon.

Usagi said:
Piccie of trollface = unbelievable. We all got a good laugh out of it, right? Though I really would have liked that momonga pokemon.

Woah, wait. Emonga is 100% legit--the in-game battle sprite of it is not.

hey whats up with pokebeach he is not putting more news and they allmost fired me from my work :( please pokebeach put more news i need the new that says about the clearer images from the coro coro magazine remember when the last coro coro was leaking then the official website put the pokemon from coro coro and pokebeach put the ken sugimori artwork from Pokémon so please pokebeach do that :D

Pokemex said:
hey whats up with pokebeach he is not putting more news and they allmost fired me from my work :( please pokebeach put more news i need the new that says about the clearer images from the coro coro magazine remember when the last coro coro was leaking then the official website put the pokemon from coro coro and pokebeach put the ken sugimori artwork from Pokémon so please pokebeach do that :D

Theres probably not much news coming in at the moment. Or WPM might be busy at the moment and will probably put some news (if there is any) on the front page.

Yeah we probably won't get any REAL news (aka new pokemon) until next month -.- Just like how there was next to nothing last month after the Corocoro.

Lanturnitis said:
and so far I haven't seen too many new species (koala, tiger, lion, polar bear, parrot, toucan, panther, etc...).

Raikou is based off of a Sabertooth tiger. Arcanine also seems to have some tiger infused in its design.

Entei is based off of a lion. Luxray seems to be as well, and maybe even Absol.

Chatot is a parrot.

Persian is very cougar-like.

Zalman said:
I think you're the third person who mentions this. I don't see it.
I don't see it either. But they might be seeing because of the clarity of the image.

Back