(1) Tabunne, Basurao, Darumakka from B/W Demos; Next 'CoroCoro' Details [8/10]

Silly Pokemon Fans. Tabunne Was Named When the Tour Started, On Blogs And Everywhere Else So It Cant Be Fake. And You Can See It Was A Photo Taken At The Tour Of The TV And Everything Else. It Cant Be Fake.

Tarazuma said:
Sorry, you're right, I DID make a rash judgment there. Weird, because Beequeen is one of my favorite Pokemon, but I never bothered with D/P so I completely forgot about the Combee gender thing. I think male Combee is my most forgotten Pokemon after all then O_O Seriously, I forgot they even existed since 2007 when I first read about them. So yeah, gender has nothing to do with it.

It's fine ^_^

Now I'm gonna go change my sig so I don't feel like a jerk lol

Victini, really? Can you post something that's dated? : o

ZOMG!!! Tabunne MUST be the prevo of CHATOT!!!!@!@@!!!

Tabunne has bells on his ears and BELLS make music@!

Chatot's head is a music note!

WOW I CNT BELIEVE THSI!

Redneck said:
It's fine ^_^

Now I'm gonna go change my sig so I don't feel like a jerk lol

Victini, really? Can you post something that's dated? : o

The Name Was mentioned very Early On The Tour On Blogs And On PokeBeach And This Photo Just Surfaced, It Has Clearly Been Taken With A Camera On the Tour It Even Has A Shadow In the Picture.

tabunne.jpg

Victini said:
The Name Was mentioned very Early On The Tour On Blogs And On PokeBeach And This Photo Just Surfaced, It Has Clearly Been Taken With A Camera On the Tour It Even Has A Shadow In the Picture.

tabunne.jpg

I'm just putting this out there...

Maybe someone that heard of Tabunne decided to make a sprite of their own? But, I do agree that the way the photo was taken does seem like it was shot at the tour. I don't know what to think :S

Tarazuma said:
Oh, thanks for pointing that out Zalman! I was reading something about the HP bar being "warped" on another site, but they didn't say why. Now I see it. Yeah, this is looking more and more like a fake. Which is good for me, cause I didn't wanna see another generic cutesy normal type anyways >>

Yeah. For now, I'm saying that Buneary 2.0 is a potential fake o_O

Viileplume said:
ZOMG!!! Tabunne MUST be the prevo of CHATOT!!!!@!@@!!!

Tabunne has bells on his ears and BELLS make music@!

Chatot's head is a music note!

WOW I CNT BELIEVE THSI!

Hey at least my logic has theory your just being sarcastic because you love flame wars so leave people to their own opinions.

Playerking95 said:
Hey at least my logic has theory your just being sarcastic because you love flame wars so leave people to their own opinions.

IDK man, maybe Tabunne gets the flying type when it evolves into Chatot :eek:

Playerking95 said:
Are you serious why would a bird evolve into that?

*Why would that evolve into a bird?

And no, of course I'm not serious. XD

With Glaceon having Ice Body (heals HP in hail) and Moguryuu having two Sandstorm-specific-abilities, does anyone else get the feeling that they are trying to make the game much more competitive by upping the range and level of moves and abilities?

Growth's apparent change (raising Attack and Special Attack - or was that lies? I don't know what's real anymore!), as well as moves affecting accuracy seem to indicate that there will be a more fast-paced, higher strategy battling system.

This pic is SO much fake... first of all: Victini?? And second: no Shadows?! And third: LOL?? is that starfish?! XDD

img611.png

Oh i see it, wow nice try at a staryu prevo, not! They try to make it seem real my putting there thumb over a picture but that trick is old now.

Back