(1) Tabunne, Basurao, Darumakka from B/W Demos; Next 'CoroCoro' Details [8/10]

I think tabune is Miltanks prevo sorry guys. They both look like cows, Tabunne looks like it has bells on it's ears, it's pink and white, it's normal type and they both can learn growl and helping hand.

I really would like too know, WPM if u are going too the tour bus? I would like u too answer me.
Thanks!

I would just be happy if the black document showed ononokusu, doryuuzu, denchura, desukan. with just them that wouild be enough for me. but a little more wouldnt hurt. It would be nice if the evolutions of the starters were revealed soon.

I don't think we're going to see any specifically 'new' Pokemon, just ones we've already seen. Mind you, it is the last issue before the Japanese release (I think) so you never know.

Now for my opinions Basurao looks better than that blured, Tabunne seems interesting and the chips from Macdon-i mean Darumakka is going to need to get some liking to because right now i hate it.

I'm actually liking darumaaka a lot better now that it has arms and legs. its pretty cool that they are retractable. I'm not really liking tabune that much.

Playerking95 said:
I think tabune is Miltanks prevo sorry guys. They both look like cows, Tabunne looks like it has bells on it's ears, it's pink and white, it's normal type and they both can learn growl and helping hand.

Can't be Miltank's prevo because it's MALE.

IT also looks nothing like Miltank aside from being pink. Stop reaching.

It's a just another miscellaneous pink normal type to be used by the "lass" type trainer.

Doesn't stop it being adorable though! :D

Yush! Plant is fake, it was too ugly to be a pokemon :p

Also how the f does that pink thing look like a cow at all? <.<
IMO looks more like wigglytuff version 2, no not a wigglytuff evo or anything like that justthat it looks like an upgraded version of wigglytuff.

I Like Pokabu Stats. CoroCoro Black Document Sounds Nice. And And Tabunne Could Be A Miltank Evolution Or A Court Jester. And Basurao Will Be On My Team Hope It Replaces Magikarp. Darumakka I Thought Had No Arms :I

Victini said:
Yes That ugly Plant Was A Fakemon. Thank The Poke Gods

No The Plant Is Didn't You Read it.

Thanks, I read over it to quickly! Miltank Pre-Evo LIVES!

Back