(1) Supposed 'X' and 'Y' Insider Information [5/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakbark said:
Water Pokémon Master said:
What rumors? The last thing I posted concerning X/Y was the Sycamore name.

Oh, just people were spreading a rumour off-site that you had told chatroom folk you'd confirm a new dual type if they guessed it, and when they mentioned Water/Fire you said they were correct.

It was all vague hearsay, but that's what was said.

These rumors... Even with the with WPM's update, "I won't be releasing additional X/Y leaks for the time being," people will not stop! We need one of those essay posts again! Oh wait, they probably won't read it.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
WPM, stay away for 4chan at all costs. The people are really creepy. Need proof? /mlp/ or /b/

I know you go on the pokemon section, but just dont post there as the people there know you have info and will, and I mean WILL spam you for it.

Also, I am losing some hope for gen6... Fairy type? Ugh...

Although I will wait and see what they are.

I wouldn't tar everyone on there with the same brush - a lot of them are nice people. However, it is pretty no-holds-barred and you'll have a few nasty comments take over threads, like when WPM went there.

But yeah, you won't win with them, best steer clear.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Yeah, Fairy is the localized name.

Do you(or anyone else) know what he japanese equivalent is? I'd be interested in seeing if its a literal translation or something like the thing they did to dark.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
WPM, stay away for 4chan at all costs. The people are really creepy. Need proof? /mlp/ or /b/

I know you go on the pokemon section, but just dont post there as the people there know you have info and will, and I mean WILL spam you for it.

Also, I am losing some hope for gen6... Fairy type? Ugh...

Although I will wait and see what they are.
I haven't been there since the other night and will not return.

Since you have this inside info will you atleast give your opinion as to wether this is gonna be a awesome gen (like gen 2) or a crappy gen. (like gen 5)

i dont know but by looking to the map, this time around we might have more than 8badges due to the amount of towns and cities already shown or they have decided to show the post game areas

Crimson Tide said:
Since you have this inside info will you atleast give your opinion as to weather this is gonna be a awesome gen (like gen 2) or a crappy gen. (like gen 5)

I guess Pokémon has been on a downhill, hasn't it? Since you guys always say that the most recent gen sucked.

Delta Nite said:
Crimson Tide said:
Since you have this inside info will you atleast give your opinion as to weather this is gonna be a awesome gen (like gen 2) or a crappy gen. (like gen 5)

I guess Pokémon has been on a downhill, hasn't it? Since you guys always say that the most recent gen sucked.

it wasnt that bad, but i think that the region could be better, it was too straight, but kalos region seems way better

Crimson Tide said:

Isn't that very subjective? I, for once , really liked gen 5 ;) and I've been playing since gen one, for reference. Also, it will be hard to judge that without playing the game, in my opinion. Sure, some nice features would give it a good potential to be awesome, but then again some might like a feature other people really hate.

The same applies to pokemon designs. It's a personal preference, I, for example, liked gen 1 pokemon the least, together with gen 4... Not that I did NOT like them, but they were not my favorites. Still mst people say they like gen 1 best.

Yeah Gen1 and 2 are my favorites. 3 was good but after that it has gone down hill... Its obvious too me that nintendo feels like they need to keep up with the times and in doing so creates pokemon that reflect advances in tech and pop culture but I just think they should use all those old pokes that are locked away that were gonna be in gen 1 and 2 but didnt make the cut and use all of them. I want too see those 3 "pokemon 2 demo" starters that were in beta testing and all the other beta pokes, Screw the new stuff. Bring out the old and people will love it.

WPM.
Stop.
Please.
You're doing nothing but giving others more reasons to hate you.
Just stop mentioning anything about your source.

At least we have a decision from WPM that he is going to, in fact, wait a little bit more to reveal anything else.

don()shinobi said:
WPM.
Stop.
Please.
You're doing nothing but giving others more reasons to hate you.
Just stop mentioning anything about your source.

Dont say that! WPM you leak whatever you want. lol

Crimson Tide said:
Yeah Gen1 and 2 are my favorites. 3 was good but after that it has gone down hill... Its obvious too me that nintendo feels like they need to keep up with the times and in doing so creates pokemon that reflect advances in tech and pop culture but I just think they should use all those old pokes that are locked away that were gonna be in gen 1 and 2 but didnt make the cut and use all of them. I want too see those 3 "pokemon 2 demo" starters that were in beta testing and all the other beta pokes, Screw the new stuff. Bring out the old and people will love it.

Name ONE Pokemon that is based on something in pop culture. Well... I mean there are Smoochum and Tyranitar, but Gen 2 was ~perfect~ so I suppose they don't count. And Gen 1's urban setting and ideas about cloning are also a clear exception to anything to do with new tech, because they're Gen 1.

Did you know that the creator of Pokemon has said that he's had around 1000 ideas since the start of Red/Blue? Some of the Pokemon we have now may very well be modern versions of the beta ideas they originally scrapped. Or that have just been held off. Shellos/Gastrodon, for example, were originally planned for R/S/E.

frezgle said:
Crimson Tide said:

Name ONE Pokemon that is based on something in pop culture. Well... I mean there are Smoochum and Tyranitar, but Gen 2 was ~perfect~ so I suppose they don't count. And Gen 1's urban setting and ideas about cloning are also a clear exception to anything to do with new tech, because they're Gen 1.

Did you know that the creator of Pokemon has said that he's had around 1000 ideas since the start of Red/Blue? Some of the Pokemon we have now may very well be modern versions of the beta ideas they originally scrapped. Or that have just been held off. Shellos/Gastrodon, for example, were originally planned for R/S/E.

Gothita....Bisharp....Empoleon....staraptor...lopunny....magnazone...

frezgle said:
Crimson Tide said:

and munna was also made for gen 1

Crimson Tide said:
Since you have this inside info will you atleast give your opinion as to wether this is gonna be a awesome gen (like gen 2) or a crappy gen. (like gen 5)

I would like to know your opinion as well. I'm still on the fence about whether or not I even want to know anything else about the game before I can just play it and have a fresh experience. However I would like to know how you feel X and Y is shaping out to be?

I'm so excited about fairy types and above all else the 3D open world concept!!!

Oh, by the way I'm new here. :) But I've been with Pokémon since Gen 1. I think people like Gen 1 the best because it's nostalgic to veteran players. We will always remember those late nights, plugging up the light adapter to the Gameboy Color so we could still play when we were supposed to be sleeping...

felichar said:
frezgle said:

Exactly and dont you get the feeling that its classic look is better than say IDK tepig? Its a differnt feel almost like a totally differnent game.

to me gamewise b2w2 was better than bw

Crimson Tide said:
felichar said:

Exactly and dont you get the feeling that its classic look is better than say IDK tepig? Its a differnt feel almost like a totally differnent game.

but to me i think that there should be a different pokemon so that it can please everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back