(1) Spring 2014 Tins Revealed! [11/21]

I think these tins will come with the following booster packs:
-2 X & Y Booster Packs
-1 Legendary Treasures Booster Pack
-1 Plasma Blast Booster Pack

It's just you. Most tin arts end up inferior to the set arts. And...these are no exceptions honestly.

inb4 there really are 3 tins and the last one is Zygarde-EX

DNA said:
It's just you. Most tin arts end up inferior to the set arts. And...these are no exceptions honestly.

inb4 there really are 3 tins and the last one is Zygarde-EX

Huh. I usually like the Tin arts better. Ok. Link to Zygarde tin?

Love the Yveltal!!! o_O I need one of those!!! :p And about the arts, I honestly like Promo Keldeo-EX, Lugia-EX and Deoxys-EX more than their original prints. And Yveltal, of course. And don't forget the Unova Dragon's EX Promos, very original. (?)

Huh. I usually like the Tin arts better. Ok. Link to Zygarde tin?
I'm going to wait for you to figure out what I actually meant by my post.

Yveltal looks better but Xerneas is kind of the same for me I can't decide which artwork if him is better looking.

SoulWind said:
Jay said:
17.99? They've always been 14.99 or 15.99 for me.

Same here. I would not be surprised if MSRP went up, however.

It probably did. The tins have standardly been 14.99+tax for me as well, at the stores where I go.
INFLATIOOOOOOOOOOOOON *shakes fist*

The artwork for Xerneas looks nice, but without seeing a clearer image I'm not sure if I like it more than the other EX's artwork. They seem pretty determined to have all eight antlers sticking out of the artwork box, though. Takes up a lot of room that way.

In Yveltal's case, I like the other EX's artwork more, though the two claws of the foot clutching the frame of the artwork box is a nice touch.

I always seem to like the original EX artwork better, and this is the case with both of these. Maybe my opinion will change with clearer images, however. I do like Xerneas's artwork, but it's not as good as the original.

Back