Aspiring Trainer
I think these tins will come with the following booster packs:
-2 X & Y Booster Packs
-1 Legendary Treasures Booster Pack
-1 Plasma Blast Booster Pack

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
It's just you. Most tin arts end up inferior to the set arts. And...these are no exceptions honestly.

inb4 there really are 3 tins and the last one is Zygarde-EX

Pokewiz1999

Aspiring Trainer
DNA said:
It's just you. Most tin arts end up inferior to the set arts. And...these are no exceptions honestly.

inb4 there really are 3 tins and the last one is Zygarde-EX

Huh. I usually like the Tin arts better. Ok. Link to Zygarde tin?

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Love the Yveltal!!! o_O I need one of those!!! :p And about the arts, I honestly like Promo Keldeo-EX, Lugia-EX and Deoxys-EX more than their original prints. And Yveltal, of course. And don't forget the Unova Dragon's EX Promos, very original. (?)

DNA

Advanced Member
Huh. I usually like the Tin arts better. Ok. Link to Zygarde tin?
I'm going to wait for you to figure out what I actually meant by my post.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Yveltal looks better but Xerneas is kind of the same for me I can't decide which artwork if him is better looking.

DNA

Advanced Member
SoulWind said:
Jay said:
17.99? They've always been 14.99 or 15.99 for me.

Same here. I would not be surprised if MSRP went up, however.

It probably did. The tins have standardly been 14.99+tax for me as well, at the stores where I go.
INFLATIOOOOOOOOOOOOON *shakes fist*

Xous

Disappear to a place beyond seeing...
The artwork for Xerneas looks nice, but without seeing a clearer image I'm not sure if I like it more than the other EX's artwork. They seem pretty determined to have all eight antlers sticking out of the artwork box, though. Takes up a lot of room that way.

In Yveltal's case, I like the other EX's artwork more, though the two claws of the foot clutching the frame of the artwork box is a nice touch.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
I always seem to like the original EX artwork better, and this is the case with both of these. Maybe my opinion will change with clearer images, however. I do like Xerneas's artwork, but it's not as good as the original.