(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the one here who isn't fond of Mebukijika? I originally thought that it's Winter forme was the only decent-looking forme. But then the clearer scan leaked and I lost interest in it. I mean, that deer looks odd, those flowers and bushes are simply hideous... :s

Don't they put other stuff besides pokemon in Corocoro? If so, this very well could be all we get until pokemon sunday, besides of course the melkor(sp?) stuff /srug

@Malroth I hate to admit but since I lived in Brooklyn and then long Island I can tell you that it actually makes sense to have a garbage based Pokemon in the region based off New York lol.

What is that attack that Shikijika's evolution is using on Meguoroko (spelling)? Looks like he's hitting him with his antlers.

Wow. This is a lot of stuff, soon we'll have the entire pokedex! But just one complaint: THIS IS OUR THIRD FIRE/FIGHTING STARTER IN A ROW!!! COME ON!

I just wish that Tsutaaja's final evolution is Grass/Dragon. Please, Gamefreak. Please.

Why do our starters always need to be grass and water/fire types?Beyond spinoffs.

Imagine. If they weren't the standard G/W/F types, then i think it would somehow break the monopoly of the game of something like that. I dont know how to explain, my bad. But a secondary typing like Psychic/Drak and Fighting, mentioned by Manhattan could work.

I really like that deer Pokémon.!
Im thinkin about making him mine instead of tsutaaja.

and Since there are like 16 pages missing can i assume there will be more new Pokémon or info????

@ElectroKing: It could be filled by other stuff or anime. From what i know, Corocoro isn't a Pokemon magazine, but it caters to the whole Japanese anime fandom.

Yea, since grass is already being used. But I think they use water fire grass because of the elements.

@aqueregia rock beats bug.

@Revolution Wow, I've gone through 4 generations without knowing that xD Maybe because I'm not a big bug-type user, and the ones that I do use happen to be bug/flying so I thought it was just super effective due to the flying ): Oh well, with Denchura being the bug I've always wanted it'll probably be in my team :D

I really do not know what was so great about gen 1 beside the fact that it was the first gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back