(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic: Really people it's getting kind of sad now. Also where's that Psyburn person, I would really like to give him a piece of my mind. Also, I think the parenthesis with numbers isn't actually in the magazine. I don't think those pages have numbers and someone put those in for reference.

On topic: I still think Tabunne is the freakiest thing ever! D:

Guys that starter page is from another corocoro magazine, which was added to this one. Seriously Suave Squirtle give it up man.

The starters are real...

Processing...

Honestly, I liked them all, so I'm not upset, I'm just taken aback by their validation. Suave Squirtle pointed out quite a few things that were wrong with the final evos, which I still think will look a little different. After I looked into Pokexperto's history, I started thinking the designs were pretty much real, despite the distortions in their portrayal. We'll see.

Also... A YORKIE Pokemon?!? It's official, It's on my team (female) and being nicknamed Peaches. X3

I'm so proud of GF.

Anyway, the Skikjika evo is cool, as well as Denchura and Deathkhan. It's funny how KS artwork can make something seem so much cooler (Deathkan).

I love Tabunne! Haters gonna hate

Now that the sugi art is out for the starter evos, I don't hate Pokabu's as much. However I think I'll wait until the english release to use Pokabu or Mijumaru and use Tsutaaja as my starter in Japanese White version.

Also, N USES THE AWESOME KITTY! YEAH!

@Pokemon Trainer Bob I believe someone mentioned the resemblance of Tsutaaja's collar to fleur de lis (look at the Pokemon Peer scan, there's an image of Tsutaaja's back view.

This is what I have in mind about the page numbers: the page numbers were cut off in the scan, so the guy who scanned the page edited it by adding (14) and (15) to both pages respectively. But he forgot that in Japan it is the other way around.

And about the sprites and images being off... well, it might just be my eyes but I can see Chaobuu's teeth there and Tsu2's pupil as well. And if the scan's really fake, someone did a really good job on it. What I want to say is, there's no way they could forget Tsu2's pupil and Chaobuu's teeth.

The new silhouette is the flying mask Pokemon IMO.

Look at the starters and legendaries scans...their numbers are reversed..in japan 15 should be the page on the left and 14 the one on the right..you could say..maybe they are not two adjacent pages.. but other scans are numered 7-6 8-9 so the other must be 11-10, 13-12 and...15-14 so they must be adjacent!..and then if they are not why is reshiram noise entering into the evolutions' scan??..By the way aren't all the scans too clear to be just the 11th??Usually we get them a bit dark for one dau at least..but today the clear ones came after 3 hours...all sound strange..

>;U I KNEW THEY WERE REAL! HA!

This made my WHOLE day. *liked all of them.....except Pokabu* I love the deer. They're one of my favorite animals. Hopefully it'll be a little more powerful than Stantler. I'm also digging the buffalo. Nice.

Chimchar15: "Seriously Suave Squirtle give it up man."

Look at the eyes:

of7xc8.jpg

Do you see that the pupil and white is missing on the right?

BTW, the shots in the back are the actual size from the image, so you can see that the one with the white in the eyes [as it should have] was actually further back.

@Mechanos7
Orly? I haven't been able to look at the fanart so oops :p It's not often that there's mre than one Dragon-line per gen.

@Suave Squirtle Just forget it. Anyways who else is excited for Pokemon Sunday today? I know they'll probably touch up on things we've seen in this issue, but since we don't have all the scans yet I think that they'll be a few tidbits we haven't seen yet.

why are people still trying to disprove them?even if that pic is fake pokabu evo was seen with aloe so give it up

So will Pokemon Sunday have brand new info or just everything CoroCoro already showed us? It wouldn't be the first time that happened after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back