(1) Second 'Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice' Trailer [11/10]

Still better than the 4Kids! one Piece dub. Oh god that was awful, really, really awful.

I have to say, as a British person on a mainly American site and with the fact that most Pokemon things translated from Japanese to English are done by Americans with ridiculously strong accents, that is the one thing putting me off from this movie...
I am sorry if I offended anyone in that post.

I have to say, this movie should be interesting. I haven't seen a Pokemon movie since The Rise of Darkari... and I'm not quite as up to date as I used to be on all the new Pokemon. However, it should still be fun. I've always loved the animation and shots the team always creates! Captures a very vibrant world. I'm more of a classic Pokemon movie goer, so it will be interesting to make the comparison.

I'm not a fan at all of Keldeo's voice and the dialogue sounds forced (both what they are saying and how the actor's are saying it). Already, I'm very wary of this movie.

As for the pronunciation, they are the official pokemon company of north america, there is NO excuse for pronouncing names wrong. It reminds me of how so many older people and non-fans say pokeMAN or pokeMEN instead of pokemon. How embarrassing...

TheAmazingDerpfish said:
I LISTENED TO THE VOICE OF THE GRASS. THE GRASS AND I ARE FRIENDS NOW.

Oh God my sides. He sounds so high.

I really do think this is one of those things too bad to be dull.
For those of you who have seen YGO Abridged, he reminds me such a ridiculous amount of Mako Tsunami that it's hilarious.
"The grass and I are friends now, Virizion."
"The ocean says yes."
Think about it.
In my opinion these movies are typically a terrible product but i don't watch too many cartoons so that's probably just me.

Honestly, I think Vic Mignona is quite an appropriate voice actor for Keldeo! He sounds confident, headstrong, determined, and a little brash! I imagine some people will here his voice again and compare Keldeo's character to Edward Elric's and notice some interesting similarities!

They gave Virizion a rather girly voice, by the way, which kiiinda makes sense because he's based off of the more feminine-leaning man in the Musketeer Trio, but yeesh, kids are gonna think Virizion is a girl for sure!

Second sneak peek (starts at 1:45):

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpaYFqg4IlQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

There are more sneak peeks for Pokemon Kyurem Vs The Sword Of Justice featuring Terrakion and Cobailion. More parts of the movie are being revealed so I suggest that we may put them on the main site!

I just felt the need to point this out:
My favorite voice actor is voicing Keldeo! Vic Mignogna! This is so amazing! I love this guy to death! (That's Ed Elric, Yukito, Yoshimori, Tamaki, ect. ect.)
That little fact just makes me so so happy!

Third and final sneak peek starts at 3:02

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKpXxsXGlhs[/video]

I think its dumb that Keldeo gets a whole new forme for his sword when its obviously just the two stupid eyebrow things coming together over his horn. Not only that, but now we know that the other three have their own swords too! Why does he get a forme but the others dont? And why did they make him look like a stupid pony anyway? God, I really hate Keldeo.... Oh and Cobalion runs like such a pansy.

Back