(1) Redshark 'Emerging Powers' Release [9/27]

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
This will be our last release of Redshark; we will soon announce our partnership with a new TCG simulator that supports card scans and allows you to play online through a server. More details will be announced in a month or so, so look forward to it!
Don't we get a choice?
i.e. have Redshark as an alternative to this new simulator.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
If there's a demand, I don't see why not. But as of now, we will be supporting the new program above anything else.

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
Sounds like a good idea. Who knows, maybe I might like this new thing more than I think I do.
(I sound a bit skeptical because I've always liked things non-flashy and simple, so excuse me if I come off a bit pessimistic.)

CarlosDuranJr

Carlitosbob
maybe it'll be like playtcg.. But with the automation of red shark? :eek: that would be awesome. And would the new program use pokebeach.com scans?? :)

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member
I hope its something you don't have to download.

Then, I'm happy. Well, as long as it isn't slow.

TDA

I know gliscor's future :P
Hope it doesnt lag as its on a server(say lik a thousand player at the same time :\)

KrdaxDrkrun

Syneptus, the former
I've been looking at Redshark, and it's not that hard to keep up-to-date...
It's just a matter of making sure that mistakes don't make their way into the cards.

AmishEskimoNinja

Hating durant since 11/16/11
Wow, this is big news. On the one hand, I really hope the new online simulator is as easy to keep track of decklists with. And on the other hand, I'm really looking forward to not having to use Hamachi for online games.

Unfallible

im more perfecter then u :P
WPM, is this the "last release of Redshark" or just an announcement that Pokebeach will start "supporting the new program [PTCGO] above anything else [Redshark]"? Or am I completely misunderstanding something?