(1) 'Red Genesect Collection' Contents [9/19]

^ Well that's irrelevant. This isn't YouTube lol.

Anyways, that's pretty cool. Not many playable cards, but reverses are cool. Not sure if it's worth it though.

Now if the energies were RH. THEN we'd be talking.

Something tells me it isn't just collectors that will be after this... It does come with 2 rev Catcher, 2 rev N, 2 rev Ultra Ball and a rev Bangle, amongst other things. Just because the Pokemon are lousy, doesn't mean people won't be swarming them for the Trainers. ;p

And damn, I was wrong, it isn't a Trainer Kit-like set of its own.

Another price drop for Catchers? I doubt it but that would be nice.

Overall decent content.

So I'm picking up two of these to foil out my decks. Just missing a Bianca then but hey, I'll take 2 RH Catchers, 2 RH Juniper, and 2 RH N. Oh Tool Scrapper and Mirror are included too? Swag.

I know when it first was revealed that it was "all holo", I was expecting rare-holo on the pictures, instead of reverse-holo on the cards.

Granted, reverse-holo does makes more sense, but all the same, I'm a bit less excited about it. Ah well, at least the pin is cool.

WOW that's a lot of really good foils. Catcher, Juniper, N, Ultra Ball, Skyla, Grass Energy, it's almost overwhelming. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the only way to get foil Energy in the Black & White style. The value of the cards inside is WAY past 20 dollars. My guess is all those foils will drop in price, though. Recently I've been trying to get as many staples for my decks as possible, so I don't have to keep swapping the cards when I want to play another deck, so I might pick this up if I have the money.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the only way to get foil Energy in the Black & White style.
League/player rewards...?

scuba steveE said:
Is it weird that the only thing I want is the pin?

I don't think so. That's the first thing that caught my eye. I might be getting this just for that... and the RH energy, trainers, Genesect cards and coin, ...

Elbow said:
NO ENERGY SWITCH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Energy Switch would still be illegal because all these cards are just from their set's print run.

Like I said on facebook, I'll probably pick up 2 just for the RH trainers & Grass energy.

I was hoping we'd get new cards in this. So the deck list has left me with a resounding meh.

Does anyone notice that this is the RH Mind Wipe theme deck with more trainers, and without the Drifblim line, Musharna, Karrablast, and Surskit lines?

Pin, Reverse trainers that are good, reverse energies for prominent decks, Genesect coin, 2 packs from awesome sets,
whats not to love?

Argh, I was expecting some new cards. oh well at least it comes with hopefully a Plasma Blast ultra ball cause that's the one rev I'm missing from my set.

Back