(1) 'Red Genesect Collection' Announced [7/30]

Makes sense for that to be released in a box. I honestly couldn't have seen Red Genesect as a card in Plasma Blast; then it would qualify as a secret rare, which is bounds above what it was originally.
I vaguely recall there were two different artworks to this Genesect. Think it's possible that half the boxes have one art, and the other half has the other? Or will they just be sticking to one?

...an all-holo theme deck? That's...interesting, to put it lightly. Makes rarity *insert word I shouldn't use here*s happy, but it sounds virtually worthless in other regards.
Eh. At least holo energies will be really easy to obtain.

Wow, a whole deck of foil cards? That's pretty interesting. I wonder if they'll be current RH style, actual regular holos, or something different all together. It's nice to see TPCi doing a few more creative things, though.

Looks like you get Plasma Storm, Plasma Blast, some rare foils, and a bunch of cool merch, and genesect. looks cool to me.

Wow, this looks really cool! An all holo deck and Red Genesect? I'm definitely going to be picking that up.

Wait, what?
*re-reads the article*

It will come with a 60 card theme deck that is all holo,

...I see.
I have just been given a glimpse of the future. Excuse me while I go cry.

I think those deck cards might come from the Mewtwo/Genesect decks or Shiny collection or maybe the everyones exciting battle decks

steffenka said:
I think those deck cards might come from the Mewtwo/Genesect decks or Shiny collection or maybe the everyones exciting battle decks

you can kind of see the genesect promo in the box, its from the mewtwo genesect decks, or at least has the same artwork.

TokyoToots said:
steffenka said:

you can kind of see the genesect promo in the box, its from the mewtwo genesect decks, or at least has the same artwork.

I hope so MAN that's like the hard answer to Blastoise/Keldeo...
Anywho, I hope this includes the Shiny Collection stuff or some other goodies and then the dream of a possible international simultaneous release will be that much closer D:

Interesting. For some reason I'm starting to hope that EX Battle Boost's cards are potentially put into deck form. Would be a nice way of having a good starter deck. Perhaps a nice set of 30 card decks with the EX cards and Gold Reshiram/Zekrom as randomized promos would be a nice touch. That's just a personal thought though. I'd love to see more stuff like this in the future.

It seems there are 16 cards on Mewtwo Vs Genesect deck and 22 cards on EX Battle Booster, so If they are 60 cards we may get it all together there.

Getting this. Totally getting this. Its all holo, like the rare holo cards. Not reverse. TCPI refers to reverse holos to "Parallel holos". So, these aren't revs. I would've got the deck for 20$, but 2 packs?

Interesting. I think if they're going to include something besides the Mewtwo/Genesect deck, the Everyone's Exciting Battle cards are probably the most likely choice. Because they were released in a similar format in Japan and they're pretty, but otherwise completely unplayable.

Yes! So getting this! I hope they do something like one genesect is already in the deck and you have the promo also, for two different genesects. I do love how they do some things that are more for your money, like this.

Hopefully, the Red Genesect event, along with the movie dub will be coming soon too. Anxious to see how TPCi pulls off releasing everything and the remaining events all before X and Y are released.....

Teeboy23 said:
Hopefully, the Red Genesect event, along with the movie dub will be coming soon too. Anxious to see how TPCi pulls off releasing everything and the remaining events all before X and Y are released....

I'm not sure, but they are doing a good job so far.

Back