(1) 'Red Genesect Collection' Announced [7/30]

Wow, this box looks really neat! I hope the promo genesect has the same kind of foil as regular shinies, but I'm not expecting it. I'm very interested to see what cards are in the deck.

Hope they release the other Genesect as well.

NIRVANA said:
It seems there are 16 cards on Mewtwo Vs Genesect deck and 22 cards on EX Battle Booster, so If they are 60 cards we may get it all together there.

What?!?! EBB has 99 cards(which it'll be logical to take out the last 4)!!!

Luispipe8 said:
NIRVANA said:
It seems there are 16 cards on Mewtwo Vs Genesect deck and 22 cards on EX Battle Booster, so If they are 60 cards we may get it all together there.

What?!?! EBB has 99 cards(which it'll be logical to take out the last 4)!!!

Yes, but only 22 are Japanese exclusive. All of them have exclusive artwork (except EXs), but 22 have not been released at all internationally.

I'm betting this is the english version of the Mewtwo vs Genesect Deck kit... Though it might have some cards replaced, because the two half decks share some trainer cards, so they might reduce the number of copies of those trainers and include a few more cards like:
-Red Genesect itself (the description indicates the theme deck is led by Red Genesect. There's 2 prints of that card, so I guess one will be in the deck, while the other will be the promo)
-Shaymin and Victini promos (they were given to those who bought the deck kit)
-Other cards which I have no ideia. One possibility is the Mew promo (since Mewtwo is in the deck)...

The pack seems cool... I might buy it, specially since it's all-holo... (I haven't bought cards for 2 years now...)

This deck looks like it will be a really cool deck. At the bottom of the picture what does the final description say? I can see 2-blank blank. I can't see the rest because it is partially cut off XD.:)

EH? Did i see the cover image wrong? It looks like half of a LEGEND card of Genesect.
Am i wrong?

Gusto83 said:
EH? Did i see the cover image wrong? It looks like half of a LEGEND card of Genesect.
Am i wrong?

If its the Genesect card you are talking about, I think its just placed so you only see the artwork, if not, then I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about..

Gusto83 said:
Am i wrong?

No, it isn't, it's just placed in the way you don't see anything but the artwork.

Here is the original image:
displayimage.php

Care to explain why you felt the need to crop the image to hide the Chaos Cards logo? It's a childish and unprofessional move that hasn't gone unnoticed.

Pinecone said:
displayimage.php

Care to explain why you felt the need to crop the image to hide the Chaos Cards logo? It's a childish and unprofessional move that hasn't gone unnoticed.

I am now extremely intrigued.

Pinecone said:
displayimage.php

With rare exception we do not link to or promote online stores or other business institutions which make money off Pokemon, as is the case with several other Pokemon websites. This has been our policy for much of this website's existence.

...I feel really stupid now. I thought we were getting a new type of Pokemon card (LEGEND, EX, LV.X etc.)
Feel free to laugh at me now.

Water Pokémon Master said:
With rare exception we do not link to or promote online stores or other business institutions which make money off Pokemon, as is the case with several other Pokemon websites. This has been our policy for much of this website's existence.

Fair enough, although if they were the ones to put that graphic together they should get credit, but it could easily be a stock image. What would have been done if they watermarked their logo over the entire image?

Pinecone said:
Fair enough, although if they were the ones to put that graphic together they should get credit, but it could easily be a stock image. What would have been done if they watermarked their logo over the entire image?

We wouldn't have posted it. Like I said, we don't advertise businesses that make money off Pokemon. In this case their image was the largest; all the other online stores that had it posted little thumbnails, so we probably would have posted that instead had they watermarked the entire thing.

Water Pokémon Master said:
We wouldn't have posted it. Like I said, we don't advertise businesses that make money off Pokemon. In this case their image was the largest; all the other online stores that had it posted little thumbnails, so we probably would have posted that instead had they watermarked the entire thing.

Thank you for the clarification on everything. My original comment was made in haste and without proper understanding.

Back