(1) Pokemon X/Y Anime Starts October 17th [6/29]

i say the friends in the game will be in anime and each one will get a starter and ash none
called it!!

I'm liking the new attire. It looks more... tight-fitting. I have a feeling his starter will be Chespin. He just looks like a Chespin owner. Froakie is my next guess.

see how froakie has his hand inside his cloud-bubbles-pouch?
burglar or ninja themed? any shuriken (swift) inside that pouch?

also why are they all angry-fierce looking??

Red.png

I knew I've seen that hat before, though why did they give it to Ash now?

I don't get why Ashs new clothes are just a basic c/p of his head and hands over Calem. Why did they stop giving Ash original clothes? The only other time Ash was a basic c/p was in Sinnoh, when he was going to Snowpoint City.

Blob55 said:
I don't get why Ashs new clothes are just a basic c/p of his head and hands over Calem. Why did they stop giving Ash original clothes? The only other time Ash was a basic c/p was in Sinnoh, when he was going to Snowpoint City.

his BW jacket is the same as Hilbert

Blob55 said:

His BW clothes are a palette swap of Hilbert's.

;__;

The anime seems to be just like BW.

Not surprised though. xP

What Mitja said. But I know I'll be waiting forever.

They should give the serious anime to Production I.G and they should fund it with Blu Ray disc sales, like "normal" (otaku) anime. That would be sure to make some money AND make the fans happy AND advertise Pokémon to older people, so WHY NOT!

I just hope he isn't a complete tool like in BW. Thinking Chespin will be his starter, maybe Froakie. No way he's picking Fennekin. Here's hoping Tierno is the new Brock.

I am hoping for the anime to take a new turn so that we can actually see Ash improve. If Ash starts over as a beginner again, I'll be very disappointed.

I like his new outfit, and I'm curious about who will be traveling with him. I am hoping it will be one of the in-game friends.

As for the starters, I hope Ash will once again catch all of them. If Fennekin really gains Psychic as a secondary type, it means Ash will finally be able to get a Psychic-type Pokémon.

I hope Scraggy and Gible travel along to the Kalos region, and evolve!

Bring Brock back! He's the only thing about the anime that's ever watchable after the second generation began.

Muddy68 said:
Bring Brock back! He's the only thing about the anime that's ever watchable after the second generation began.

YES!<3

Water Pokémon Master said:
it's been 16 years. why isn't ash a pokeman master yet? gettin' really tired of this shiat unfortunate trend.

This too. I'd also like to see a real anime.

Ash will without a doubt, get Chespin. Eventually at least. He owns every single Grass-type starter Pokémon there is.

I don't see him getting Fenekin because he'll, naturally get Fletchling, as he always gets the region bird (Pidgey family, Hoothoot family, Tailow family, Starly family, Pidove family), and Talonflame will most likely serve as both the Flying-type and his Fire-type.

Ash's design is okay, I like it better then his Unova design.

Starting in Lumiose City? While I haven't watched the anime since the Orange Islands arc, I do read news updates and I'm pretty sure Ash usually starts each new region in the starting town, yeah? I could very well be wrong but it sounds like the XY series could be quite interesting...

Back