(1) Pokemon Black and Pokemon White are the Fifth Generation Games! [4/8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrMadMan

SoulSilver said:
We can't confirm this yet. I'm not believing these are the games until we see scans from CoroCoro and info from Pokemon Sunday. Why go from stones to colors? This screams BS to me.

It's on the official Pokemon website, champ.

Card Slinger J

Aspiring Trainer
Wow, so many racist jokes will come. Like hey did you get Pokemon Black cause you were African-American or did you get Pokemon White cause you were Caucasian?

Think black and white graphics will be a good theme for these games?

Ardi-Yarne

Previously Kaitou Cooro
Yes, let's put an 8-Bit style game on a system that's capable of 3D. That'll really get fans excited!

deogenerate

レッツwwwケ­゙ッw­­­­­w(乂՞ټ՞)✧スクラッチンwww
Card Slinger J said:
Wow, so many racist jokes will come. Like hey did you get Pokemon Black cause you were African-American or did you get Pokemon White cause you were Caucasian?

Think black and white graphics will be a good theme for these games?

No, I just remebered those idiots that are all "Pokemon is nazi" and "It supports communism!" and stuff like that.

TheGuy

Member since '09
Wow, I cant believe some people actually got the names right...
I cant wait. (Racist Jokes to come with the games)
We should have more information hopefully on Saturday when Pokemon Sunday airs.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Asrialys said:
Well, the title logos say "Brakku" and "Howaito"...

Yeah the only problem is that the Japanese logos look fake. Is this an April fools joke? So far I don't believe the it to be true. I just looks fake that's all since the release of HG/SS. It is to close of a time to reveal the 5th gen games now.:)

Sheogorath

Aspiring Trainer
Yes let us reveal the games due out at the end of the year, at the end of the year.

And they don't look fake.

I for one, like the names and logos. Brings back memories of simpler times.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
xxashxx said:
Yeah the only problem is that the Japanese logos look fake. Is this an April fools joke? So far I don't believe the it to be true. I just looks fake that's all since the release of HG/SS. It is to close of a time to reveal the 5th gen games now.:)

b....but.... it's on HERE @_o --> http://www.pokemon.co.jp/

deogenerate

レッツwwwケ­゙ッw­­­­­w(乂՞ټ՞)✧スクラッチンwww
No! I just realized that this means we have 1/2 more sets with LEGENDs/Greats POSSIBLY. Chances are they'll come up with something new for 5th generation.

hatedisc

i love hate disc
DeoxysUnknownForme said:
Oh yay! Awesome! I wasn't expecting this until way later this week but whatever. I can't wait for religious extremists to start spamming forums on how Pokemon is racist because of this >_>....
It is not the religious extremists you have to worry of. It is hate groups like the NAACP and the Anti-Defamation League who overreact of everything when spreading their "peace and equality."

I am very super happy about this news. I believe this to be possible for new light type possibly. ;) I can imagine the legendaries: light legendary versus dark legendary. :D

excitedly hating of the disc,
hatedisc

Mikey

Training for Pheonix VGC Regionals!
Well, I'm sad now... it's being released for the DS. How will we transfer over our DPPt and HGSS pokemon to it?

TheGuy

Member since '09
The 5th generation will have new pokemon and most likely not be compatible with the 4th gen.

Mikey

Training for Pheonix VGC Regionals!
You think that there will be a wireless version of Pal-Park in which we can migrate? That would be greatly appreciated, I DO NOT want to get rid of my SS Pokemon.

hellmetal789

Aspiring Trainer
names are colors again and a black and white version at that nintendo just got a potential sale of a copy of each xD right here. now i only hope they put the third evolution of a starter on the front instead of a legendary lol.

Shellduhr

Aspiring Trainer
Mikey said:
You think that there will be a wireless version of Pal-Park in which we can migrate? That would be greatly appreciated, I DO NOT want to get rid of my SS Pokemon.

That's not what I'm saying at all, no.

Card Slinger J

Aspiring Trainer
Shellduhr said:
Wirelessly.

I thought it was being released for the Nintendo 3DS that recently came out in Japan?

Guy89 said:
The 5th generation will have new pokemon and most likely not be compatible with the 4th gen.

How I'm sure there's a way you can trade wirelessly with 2 DS's or 3DS's or they could do another Pal Park feature like they did with the Gameboy Advance Games with Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum but instead of GBA it would be the regular DS and DS Lite.

Status
Not open for further replies.