(1) Pokemon’s Big Announcement Coming via ‘Pokemon Direct’ Video Conference Tomorrow [1/7]

Just saw on another forum site that someone thinks they will be crossing into xbox and playstation consoles.....
I, too, am super excited....but....
Too far people, too far

*shakes head*

infrastatic said:
Just saw on another forum site that someone thinks they will be crossing into xbox and playstation consoles....
Too far people, too far

*shakes head*

LOL

infrastatic said:
Just saw on another forum site that someone thinks they will be crossing into xbox and playstation consoles....
Too far people, too far

*shakes head*

People that like Pokemon will buy a DS to play it. Not wait until it comes out on Playstation or XBox.

I also think that they should add new Eevelutions, like a Dragon-type, Ghost-type, or mabye even a Ice-type.

This is 5h gen all over again. But even bigger now.

I remember 1st time playing R/B then so on.
Usually I always missed teasers, scans and hints.
But I did wait for 5th gen and now it's already 6th omg.

Hegafire0 said:
infrastatic said:
Too far people, too far

*shakes head*

People that like Pokemon will buy a DS to play it. Not wait until it comes out on Playstation or XBox.

I also think that they should add new Eevelutions, like a Dragon-type, Ghost-type, or mabye even a Ice-type.

Glaceon is already an ice type eeveelution.

RogueChomp said:
Hegafire0 said:

Glaceon is already an ice type eeveelution.

Poor Glaceon....the forgotten one :'(

I still remember revealing of 5th gen like
yesterday. Was it sometimes in the summer?
I went on a trip to sea side and I didn't have
computer there, until I found this hotel with
free Wi-fi, went straight to Pokebeach and saw
new poke faces like Axew, Klink...

:)

6 AM?
Well, this is something that I can talk about at school when I'm bored.

infrastatic said:
Too far people, too far

*shakes head*

Yeah, that's why it's being shown on Nintendo Direct.

ElementFreak said:
I still remember revealing of 5th gen like
yesterday. Was it sometimes in the summer?
I went on a trip to sea side and I didn't have
computer there, until I found this hotel with
free Wi-fi, went straight to Pokebeach and saw
new poke faces like Axew, Klink...

:)

It was less than 2 years ago. I remember some Japanese names still (like Tsutarja (Snivy), Mamepato (Pidove)). It was so fun.

LDStarling said:
I think this has to be one of the biggest pokemon Announcements ever, cant control my excitement :D

Sounds like Game Freak is going big and i mean REALLY BIG. I've havent been this excited since the first news of B/W.

hmmm, seeing as this announcement is worldwide, do you think the localisation of the games will be done even quicker? so there wont be a big gap between Japanese - English releases?

Hey, has anybody seen this?
https://twitter.com/LegendaryPKMN/status/288417575640117248/photo/1
It's HTML code for Nintendo Direct...looks like there's going to be a Pokemon game(s?) announced for the 3DS tomorrow.

I'm not exactly one who knows much about HTML, so I can't confirm this myself, but it's definitely a glimpse of hope and excitement.

What a cruel twist of fate

I have to go in to work at the exact time the announcement starts...
Still, if people can use the work computers for twitter and facebook, I'm sure they won't mind me checking Pokebeach :p

I'm going to go ahead and guess we'll see the new Eevee evolution tomorrow (Hoping for a dragon, normal, or flying type) and some early gameplay footage, hopefully showing off full 3D battles, attack animations, and pokemon being able to follow you again.

Or it could be a completely random announcement
Like a Pokemon theme park in the US

Back