(1) Pokemon’s Big Announcement Coming via ‘Pokemon Direct’ Video Conference Tomorrow [1/7]

HypnoticChairman said:
Nb4 the announcement is the cancellation of all things Pokemon.

LOL

Know what, if anything, Id even think there are better chances that they announce a parallel seperate pokemonish series, aimed at more mature audiences or something like that. Not canceling the single great cash cow they have so far.

Flygon2071 said:
It is a completely new mechanic introduced for the 6th Gen. Evolving for a 3rd time (stage 3 if you are a TCG player) is 1 that comes into my mind.

Was thinking this also. But, If your TCG it won't change us for a while. Maybe Ace spec. rare candy, to evolve onto stage 3. Seems A little rushed though.

This hype. So much of it.
Although, I am a victim of said hype myself. I'll be willing to stay up till 3 AM my time for this.

I'm at work when it happens, but I will check Pokébeach, pokéjungle or something shortly after it... at the toilet or something... lol

Leak:
rvIPn.jpg

Guys. There aren't going to be any "leaks" like that. Pokemon is a very controlled franchise. The only "leaks" are of official news releases, like CoroCoro, or right before a game release. Everything you see between now and the announcement is just fans trying to have fun and trick other fans. Isn't it coincidental that all these "leaks" are coming right after the news of an upcoming announcement was made and not beforehand? There's your answer. It's just other people trying to trick you. Don't fall for it and don't promote it. If there is legit news, you'll see it on the front page.

Front page said:
According to Nintendo, this will take place at 8:00 PM Japan time, or 11:00 AM GMT / 6:00 AM EST / 3:00 AM PDT.

That would be PST since we're not on Daylight Savings Time yet. :p

But cool news. I might stay up to watch it.

As soon as I saw BW2's White and Black Kyurem, the first thing I thought was triple types. Mabye they will also introduce triple types and then modify some Pokemon, like Black and White Kyurem, as well as add new 6th Gen ones. Am I the only person that thinks this, or does anyone agree?

The amount of '"Leaks"' I've seen today is ridiculous lol.

Anyways, I'm to hyped up now for what Nintendo and Game Freak are gonna show us! looks like I'll be pulling an all nigher tonight.

Hegafire0 said:
As soon as I saw BW2's White and Black Kyurem, the first thing I thought was triple types. Mabye they will also introduce triple types and then modify some Pokemon, like Black and White Kyurem, as well as add new 6th Gen ones. Am I the only person that thinks this, or does anyone agree?
No, that would be terrible.
infrastatic said:
Does anyone else speculate towards more fusion pokemon? I cant imagine BWKyurem being the only ones.

I wouldn't like fusion Pokemon (we already have too much Pokemon every Gen, we don't want to get to a million by Gen 7/8)

Triple types may be experimented somehow. Like a spin-off game similar to the main (or just like Stadium) that could see if it works.

Junichi Musada just Tweeted something:本日1月8日(火)20時、世界同時にポケモン最新情報を発表します!1人でも多くの方に見て貰いたいので、RTお願いします!学校や会社でも宣伝をよろしくお願いします!!! I dont read Japanese and I definalty dont trust google translate,It does say something about seeing something.

Teal said:
Hegafire0 said:
infrastatic said:
Does anyone else speculate towards more fusion pokemon? I cant imagine BWKyurem being the only ones.

I agree, I didnt like it in the first place. Too "Digimon" like

Pokepower22 said:
Junichi Musada just Tweeted something:本日1月8日(火)20時、世界同時にポケモン最新情報を発表します!1人でも多くの方に見て貰いたいので、RTお願いします!学校や会社でも宣伝をよろしくお願いします!!! I dont read Japanese and I definalty dont trust google translate,It does say something about seeing something.

Tue) 20:00, January 08, today announced the latest information at the same time the world Pokemon! We want as many people get to see one in person, please RT! Thank you to advertise in schools and companies
/google translate

why would you not trust google translate?
Its pretty obvious what hes saying from that lame translation.
And not like google would erase some groundbreaking info in the process.

It just says they'll announce something worldwide and
they want a lot of people to see it.
They want us to advertise it in schools and companies.

This is something really freaking big.
6th gen, I'm 99% sure about it now. If
anything else I'll punch myself.

EDIT: Mitja was faster haha. :p Btw Mitja, what part from Slovenia are you? :D

Back