(1) Pokemon’s Big Announcement Coming via ‘Pokemon Direct’ Video Conference Tomorrow [1/7]

I am now extremely glad school decided to have an extra training day.CANT WAIT! also with the countdown clock on pokebeach's website, shouldn't it be 0 days?

Pokemon Direct, they're the ones who gave me the title for my beloved Fire Emblem Awakening :D

can't wait xD

Seems it starts at noon for me. :D
Finally, something good comes out of living in Puerto Rico.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's apparently at 7AM.
lol i hate this

6AM EST here in New York. I'm alright with this since I wake up at around 5:30AM regularly so i'll be able to catch it live.

^ Except for the fact that I don't live in NY and I don't wake up at 5:30 everyday >.>

where will I be able to watch this live? (hopefully with subs)

Great! I look forward to waking up tomorrow and seeing what they announce! :)

Can't wait :3 I will have to bring my laptop into college and watch it through class :3

I'm so freaking excited omfzzzzg. :S XO :D
I'm in school at that time, here in Slovenia, but I'll watch it
right after I come home. Just need to get 2 grades first dang. -_-
I think this is it, the new generation of Pokemons. :)

I'm just scared how I'll get used to 3D. Of course I loved
getting Pokemon world more and more 3d-ish with each game,
but I'm talking about the sprites. I still love the 2D ones. :p
We'll see.

Nintendo NEVER announces something Pokemon related themselves. This is obviously something revolutionary to the series. Sorry, RS remake fans, but I think the only way at this point it'll be RS remakes is if it's in the same game as the 6th gen games, and even then, IDK if that'd be revolutionary enough (since they did that before with 2nd gen). This is almost undoubtedly 6th gen.

It is a completely new mechanic introduced for the 6th Gen. Evolving for a 3rd time (stage 3 if you are a TCG player) is 1 that comes into my mind.

Back