(1) Pikachu 3DS XL Coming to Pokemon Centers in Japan [8/16]

...I get the feeling they could have picked a better expression (and even possibly a color scheme) than this one. Oh well, it's not terrible by any means - just weird.
Why is it always Pikachu? Why can't some other Pokemon get the limelight now and again? I hear Nintendo has a real thing for Kyurem and bros nowadays...

Probably because Pikachu is and will always be a fan favourite. It's guaranteed to sell.

Looks pretty great, too. Probably one of the best looking Pokémon-themed consoles ever.

I think it looks awesome. Just, the two camera lenses kind of make it look like it's a female Pikachu... >.>

FireMeowth said:
Probably because Pikachu is and will always be a fan favourite. It's guaranteed to sell.

Looks pretty great, too. Probably one of the best looking Pokémon-themed consoles ever.

A favourite even now? what with all the Unova Pokemon hogging the spotlight? and the fact that the Pikachu line is conspicuously absent from the BW2 Unova Dex?

I mean yeah sure it's a fan favorite, but there are other fan favorites out there too. I wouldn't mind seeing a green Rayquaza 3DS XL. And yellow is...well, it can be offensive to the eyes, especially in bright light or glare.

But, point taken. Like I said, it doesn't look bad by any means, but it could be better.

Do you guys think we will get these DS's? Seems that we never get these types of DS's. The last ones were the Dialga and Palkia ones but I don't think we got those either. Why XD?:)

Teeboy23 said:
Would be nice if the US could get a green console for once.

I sure hope so. The closest to green we got was that yellow-green DS that came bundled with the "game" that has a bunch of recipes. I bought the bundle just because it was a close enough shade to lime green, my favorite color.

xxashxx said:
The last ones were the Dialga and Palkia ones but I don't think we got those either. Why XD?:)

We did.

I was think about getting it when it comes here, but...it's so yellow.
Plus I agree with DNA. Pikachu is Pokemon's mascot, but with over 500 you would think they could
give the spotlight to someone else.

Not the biggest fan of this design to be honest, almost looks like a kids toy hahaha but hey thats just me, I'd love to see 3DSs with different Pokemon

:angry:angry:angry:angryWhy can't this come to America??? WWWHHHYYYY!!!???!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!??!!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

...Uhhhh...what makes you think it isn't?

Back