(1) November's English Set: 'Noble Victories' [8/17]

Project696 said:
well if theres somewhere between 90 and 99 cards, lets see.

Red Collection has 72 cards and NV will have over 90... I'm guessing they'll give us the 14 Victini deck cards, along with the new Zebstrika, Golurk, Haxorus and Bisharp promos. That's ninety right there

Any other cards we're still missing?

I feel the need to quote this cuz it seemed like no one reads anything and decides to say "I hope we get this and this"

Project696 said:
well if theres somewhere between 90 and 99 cards, lets see.

Red Collection has 72 cards and NV will have over 90... I'm guessing they'll give us the 14 Victini deck cards, along with the new Zebstrika, Golurk, Haxorus and Bisharp promos. That's ninety right there

Any other cards we're still missing?

Autumn Deerling and Sawsbuck, as mentioned by Frost earlier.

Hmm...I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of Pokémon set names. Noble Victories, while it fits the movie...just doesn't click with me for some reason.

But hey, Hydreigon ftw.

Yes. I can't wait for this set. Its going to be just like TR. And EP is UD...

I can't wait for:

"N", Fliptini, Rocky Helmet, and thats all the cards I know of that I like.

EP isnt even officially out yet and this set has already made its splash on the pokemon world :p LOOKING FORWARD TO FLIPTINI

I hope Mewtwo EX is here

People really shouldn't get their hopes up for Psycho Drive/Hail Blizzard cards. I'm not trying to be a buzzkill or anything, but some people were hoping that we would get Red Collection cards in Emerging Powers too when it just wasn't going to happen based on the press release. Same scenario for Noble Victories; we know there's 90-99 cards, we know what at least 86 of them (72 from Red Collection and 14 from the Victini Decks) probably will be, and they'll probably throw in a few Japanese promos we haven't gotten yet, at usual. There's not really room to add anything from the set after Red Collection.

I just want to point something out, WPM. In the press release, it said there will be over 90 new POKEMON, not cards. So, if there are any Trainers at all the set will probably be 100-110.

Definitely buying a box, as usual. I'm way more excited for this set than EP -- I'm not a player, so my opinion is based on a collectors standpoint. So many new Pokémon, and the cards really have fantastic art. This means that they're not splitting Red Collection into two separate sets, correct?

CMP said:
Definitely buying a box, as usual. I'm way more excited for this set than EP -- I'm not a player, so my opinion is based on a collectors standpoint. So many new Pokémon, and the cards really have fantastic art. This means that they're not splitting Red Collection into two separate sets, correct?
We're talking Pokemon TCG here, CMP... You never know what they'll do. They seem to find a way to make us mad some how =P. BUT, hopefully, considering that Red Collection is such a small set, we will get everything from it. That's what I'm hoping at least...

Considering we have ninety new cards minimum, Red Collection was 72 altogether, and Victini is confirmed to be in Noble Victories, I can't see how we don't get the entirety of the set. Red Collection plus the Victini decks doesn't even hit ninety.

The 90 new Pokemon thing is confusing. There's not ninety new Pokemon left to debut in the BW TCG. If they meant ninety new cards of Pokemon, I don't know where they're all coming from unless we're getting more English-exclusives. And it's entirely possible that it was just a mistake and the set will be 90-99 cards including Trainers. Red Collection has eight Trainers altogether, and that's including full art N.

Frost said:
Considering we have ninety new cards minimum, Red Collection was 72 altogether, and Victini is confirmed to be in Noble Victories, I can't see how we don't get the entirety of the set. Red Collection plus the Victini decks doesn't even hit ninety.

The 90 new Pokemon thing is confusing. There's not ninety new Pokemon left to debut in the BW TCG. If they meant ninety new cards of Pokemon, I don't know where they're all coming from unless we're getting more English-exclusives. And it's entirely possible that it was just a mistake and the set will be 90-99 cards including Trainers. Red Collection has eight Trainers altogether, and that's including full art N.

Y u over think it? 90 new cards..that is all...probably some English exclusive as always.

Because I had been making posts under the assumption that the set was 90-99 cards in general until multiple people said "But it says 90 POKEMON!"

Yes!!!!!!! Now I'm pretty sure the Victini Movies will premiere this year!!!! The last time an upcoming English Set was revealed before a previous English Set was released was in August 2009, When Platinum:Arceus was revealed before Supreme Victors was released. The annouce these sets in advance because they are to tie in with the Movies.

teeboy23 said:
Our Fall Sets always tend to be the good Sets. :D

You've noticed too? :p Stormfront, Triumphant, everythiing is ga-ga-good haha.

Yeah, this set is really going to satisfy a lot of people IMO (including me). It will have a lot of good cards that have a big chance of shaking up the metagame even more. I honestly can't wait.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
You've noticed too? :p Stormfront, Triumphant, everythiing is ga-ga-good haha.

dmaster out.

You mentioned Stormfront but you didn't mention Secret Wonders >:[

I hate the name of this set, but I hope cards like N will come out, and not saved until the February set (there are like 4 unreleased Victini, so it's possible not all of them will be in the upcoming set.)

I honestly wasn't playing back then. :p I was in a break from the game.

The name could use some work, that much can't be denied. I have mixed feelings about a lot of set names tbh, but it's not a big enough deal for me to complain about them.

dmaster out.

if this is coming out november then ill be saving my money and pass on EP. the only cards ill be getting from EP are Beartic, cubchoo and the trainers.

Back