(1) November's English Set: 'Noble Victories' [8/17]

Alright! Sounds like we have some good cards on the way, hopefully this set will outclass Emerging Powers, can't wait for the Victinis. I feel Rocky Helmet, Virizion, Evolite, Kyurem and Haxorus will all make impacts on the Metagame.

Can't wait for beautiful Hydreigon, Durant, Vanilluxe, and maybe Super Rod.

Yay my name gets to be in 2 sets now

Chandelure will be fun to play. :) Yay, baby deaths! Also wanting to try out a Mandibuzz (EP)/Hydreigon deck with 4 DCE. It sounds strange, but I think it could work.

Emerging Powers... Noble Victories... why the lofty names all of a sudden? Also, Noble Victories feels really close to Supreme Victors to me. I understand having 'Victory' because of Victini, but they could have called it something like 'Victory Cry' or 'Blasting Victories' or pretty much anything else OTHER than 'Noble' and it would have been better. :<

I think it might be "Noble" because Victini's owner in the movie is a guy of nobility (I think).

Water Pokémon Master said:
What do you think?

I'd like to say it's confirmed, because 1.Someone on the forums said they heard about it from a store owner, and 2.You didn't say that it was a rumor on the front page.

And there you go. :)

I've actually known about the set name since before Worlds but had no way of confirming it until now.

Off topic: Wow I just had a conversation with WPM!
On topic: That's pretty cool, how'd you find out about the set name?

Awesome so we are getting the RED collection set plus some bonus cards a fillers. Man I hope I can get my hands on some of these cards XD.:)

I can't wait for this set, one to complete the currently-available Unova Dex, and two because the artwork is great. Definitely buying a box and I hope get the Victini and Virizion Full Arts.

Since NV has 90 cards and Red Collection had 72 (including Meowth), I think the entirety of the set will probably be Red Collection's 72, the Victini Deck's 14, the new Zebstrika/Bisharp/Haxorus/Golurk promos, and maybe a new Deerling/Sawsbuck showcasing their autumn forms, as BW had the spring ones and EP has the summer ones.

Oh I want the Durant so badly.

I just find it amusing how after one Pokemon Collector, I can start eating their deck 3-4 cards at a time.

Omnomnomnomnom... yummy.

Already the set name is revealed. Now for the release date and we're good.

This set will be amazing with great cards like Druddigon, Rocky Helmet, Eviolite, Accelgor, Jellicent, Kyurem, Chandelure, and many more

Hydreigons w/ special dark energies for the main offensive, Darkrai & Cresselia Legend for the finishes.
Just putting that out there. Hopefully this makes a notable first post. lol

Awesome so the rumors were True which is awesome cus its a very epically good name and this set looks like it will be the most awesome set in the B/W line so far :D

well if theres somewhere between 90 and 99 cards, lets see.

Red Collection has 72 cards and NV will have over 90... I'm guessing they'll give us the 14 Victini deck cards, along with the new Zebstrika, Golurk, Haxorus and Bisharp promos. That's ninety right there

Any other cards we're still missing?

Looks like we'll get the rest of the stuff that I was annoyed at being dropped from Emerging Powers, and we'll probably get some good super rares (99% certain we'll get Meowth, Victini FA and the Musketeers), but I wonder about N Full Art and Landurous Full Art...

Back