(1) NO BW IMAGES FOR YOU! [9/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Guardian of Aura
Your avatar is win.

And now for a bad joke...
I think that PokeRmon games might not be rated "E".

I'm going to take a break from this forum for a while.
I kinda need to. Nintendo might Haxorz mai innernetz.
Too bad I'm stealing my neighbor's wifi :p
either way, I'm probably going to take a break out of my habit to say terrible things.
I do not wish to get banned from here.
I keep having to backspace over profanity.

kthnxbai

I don't think PokeBeach has the "é" normally, does it? And it didn't have it elsewhere in the letter either as far as I remember. And the reason the "page two" thing is haflway down what we perceive as the single page is probably due to what WPM cut out of the letter, thereby shortening it.

If it's real, the person who typed the letter may not have known how to put the little tick mark over the 'e'. But it kind of makes it seem like it's a fake letter.

Thank you very much!!!!
Give me your email & I'll give u mine.

Why they lets us wait 4 the game? I don't even get it why they don't let us shown pics eariler what it looks like.
I'm still mad about it.
I'm sorry,I'm recovering from my fave t.v. that ended really cr**py,& now I finds out Nindeno don't let Bulbpedia/Pokebeach's posting more B/W images.
2me,This's very lame.
No wonder,Gameinformer Magzine didn't shown them. Because they'll get sue.

Nintendo is a joke, I thought they were better than this. -_-

I wonder if this means I should get rid of my sig....or they'll come and lock me up in Nintedo Prison. D:

(Seriously though....should I remove them? :S)

wait... now that I think of it, Reshiram and Zekrom were officially revealed worldwide on Pokemon.com... why should we have to *ditto* blank out their *arceus**ditto* faces?
*ditto* you Nintendo!

I wanted to post three letters, but that's spam. The three letters that this post would have consisted of was "lol".

This is an absolute joke. PokéBeach is not making any profit from this and all we are doing is loving the franchise.

C'mon Nintendo...

I love how some of you were going on a rant "OmIgoSH tHis IS person!!1!1!" and then you jump the bandwagon "ThIs iS sO obVIOuslY FaKe!!1!1!1".

Uh Oh I forgot to censor my banner (Avatar stays, becuase it is epic.)... Nintendo, Do Your worst! (joking don't, I come in peace XD)
Oh yeah Nintendo this is why people buy PS3's and Xbox's.

I still don't see why this is "has the potential to cause substantial damage to Nintendo". But, this 'letter' came from the American branch of Nintendo. Why the American branch when the Japanese branch of Nintendo could easily create the same letter?

Where's the rove Ninty, haha.

@Sweet Dawn Berlitz: Oh is that so? I assumed it was from the Japanese branch at first. Now with that said, that's a bit ludicrous.

@Luxray - I know what you mean but if this guy really worked for Nintendo, you'd expect him/her to be able to spell "Pokémon" properly :/. The fact that this letter includes a capital "B" yet has no "é" is not an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back