(1) New Tree-like Pokemon Before Genesect Film [7/13]

Frezgle said:
Probably because they were all doodled after the film, not during (I imagine it would be too dark).
It was probably only shown for a few seconds, not long enough for everyone to get an exact idea of it and commit it to memory. One person incorrectly remembers it with a jagged mouth, perhaps; maybe another person thought they remembered it having foliage on its hands, and still another person doesn't remember any hands at all. The result is what we have now: A bunch of varying designs that all still have some resemblance to one another. d:

http://xkcd.com/430/
Reminds me of this.

Ohman177 said:
garbodorable said:
I wonder why it's taking us so long to see the real thing. Was that particular X/Y trailer only showed for one screening? Does nobody in Japan take cameraphones into theatres?

Crazy repercussions for getting caught with that.
Oh, man, them memories. But yeah, camera recording of any kind in those screenings is borderline illegal.

Zaqix said:
...As mentioned, there are pokemon that their type doesn't make sense...Just like Inkay and Malimar are NOT even part water...Can we please stop with the belittling..especially about a Pokemon that we have NO info on besides hand drawn sketches...

why would they have to be water to make sense? Where a pokemon lives doesn't necessarily reflect in what element it is good at.
There could be a Fire/Rock underwater volcano pokemon and itd be fine.

Back