(1) New Pokemon Revealed: Zorua, Zoroark [2/10]

InuMimi said:
wow, they fooled us all. it's a completely new pokemon. well, i did like the mightyena evolution idea but these new pokemon are cool too. evil fox pokemon...i like it >:]

actually i thought it was gonna be new. :p

Personally I really like this new Pokemon and it's "Evil Fox" title. Ever since Mewtwo in Generation 1 there hasn't really been any truly evil Pokemon, and this one seems like it might hold a candle to the clone. Here's hoping for more evil Pokemon!

I also think that there might be a chance that he is a legendary; it was stated Generation 5 was going to be ground-breaking, so perhaps some legenedaries may be getting pre-evolutions? If not, it'll at least be the Lucario of the generation.

Also a lot of people are complaining about the lipstick-looking part on the side of the mouth, I think it's pretty cool and reminds me of Heath Ledger's Joker. WHY SO SERIOUS NATURE?

Now onto the discussion of other Generation 5 Pokemon and new evolution methods. Gamefreak, whatever happened to the little baby Kangaskhan carries around???

sonicyellow said:
actually i thought it was gonna be new. :p
Same, a Mightyena evolution thats a "Ruler of Illusion" would've just been plain silly. It seemed like a legendary title to me for a while though, and I must admit an evolution method for turning some Pokemon into legendaries is something I think should happen, but with more of the popular Pokemon like Pikachu, Plusle/Minun, Lucario etc., and it has a rare chance of occuring or something.

Travis said:
Also a lot of people are complaining about the lipstick-looking part on the side of the mouth, I think it's pretty cool and reminds me of Heath Ledger's Joker. WHY SO SERIOUS NATURE?

That was my first thought when I saw the high-quality images too. :D I actually liked the markings at first, and then I didn't...but now I think I do again. I don't think I'll ever use it in a team (never used Lucario either), but it is pretty neat-looking.

I kinda like these guys. As much as I would like to see a Mightyena evolution, I'm glad that this wasn't it. I didn't like the idea of Mightyena becoming a werewolf at all.

new-pokemon-zorua-zoroark-large.jpg

Ok, this was the first thing I saw when I visited the homepage, and all I can say is... the anime pictures reeeaaally do NOT do justice to these new guys. I wish Zoroark would stay on two legs.

I definitely did not see the early revealing and the evil fox thing coming. But nonetheless, that looks incredibly cool. Xous's idea wasn't that bad, either. :3

~Rukario~ said:
I assume I'm the only one who actually likes it on all fours...?

Yeah... I really hate it on all fours. Better on two legs. I would've liked a Mightyena evolution, but this is sick. Gen V competitive team for sure.

greeniax said:
I told myself I wasn't going to look at any fifth generation Pokemon, so that I could be suprised when I played the games. So much for that...

I really don't like this Pokemon. I'm not about to get all "IT'S THE END OF POKEMON" though, there are always the ugly weird 'mons of each generation. I just hope that there are some better ones.

lol me too. Whatever, I'll leave most of the game to surprise.

Vulpix Yolk said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I love it!

I hate you so much...

Vulpix Yolk said:
I'm sorry if this is a Noobish question but what do you mean?

dmaster said:
I'm looking forward to the new Ability and a new way to evolve. What other ways are there by now? 0_o

dmaster out.

I'm sorry if this is a Noobish question but what do you mean?

SOSOSOSOSOSO much.

It's not I really dislike it on all four. But it's the only picture of Zoroark avaible on all four is anime art, and I really don't like the anime art at all, especially not the colors (and the lack of lightning). Sugi art is way better :)

Thanks to all the people who said mine looked better. (I'm just glad people liked it enough to say that, is all.)

I actually like the official design so much more than mine. Though I'm glad I almost nailed the color scheme. xD

I'll get to fan art of this awesome guy (and Zorua) soon, hopefully.

Shining Rotom said:
tumblr_kp0v8uLbSL1qzd7kso1_400.png

new-pokemon-zorua-zoroark-large.jpg

Well, they look like eachother but not that much.
Something like this came to my mind, I was thinking along the lines of "Hey Zorua is ugly in a similar way to Shinx"

;p

Back