(1) New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [6/28]

The Spook said:
I found something really important!Maybe Pokemon Black and White could be for 3DS.Look at this picture of the new battle interface.Above `Fight` and `Weather` you will see that is written `IR` `Wi-Fi` `Wireless`.If i remember well the `IR`option was only for 3DS.
battle-screen.png

Very interesting but I don't think so because the games are coming out in about 2 and half months and the 3DS is coming out next year so no :D

BTW what's is IR?? lol

@Loyal Lucario
Whoa, a lot of stuff you got there.
But why bash the triple battles? We know it is mandatory, so why complain?
Also, why does everyone think the marmalade tardigrade is a grass type?

AlienDudeKD said:
Very interesting but I don't think so because the games are coming out in about 2 and half months and the 3DS is coming out next year so no :D

BTW what's is IR?? lol
AlienDudeKD Wrote:
BTW what's is IR?? lol

Infrared; one of the fastest types of wireless communication, however it needs to be rather close to the other to work.
@AlienDudeKD
It will be used as a wireless communication or there are speculation that it will be an integred as a infrared camera.

Sorry for my late response

FuzWuz said:
Yeah, but they weren't outlandish. We didn't have a ghost in a sarcophagus, we had objects, not Pokémon IN THE OBJECTS.

not trying to be mean, but is inside the object and being the object all that different? Couldn't you say that clamperl and cloyster are in shells which are objects?

Anyway, i think most of the new pokemon are pretty good. i especially like the floating green thing and the sarcophagus. The red and blue things sprite is wierd though cuz i can't tell whats going on with the fangs/spikes in and around its mouth

Looks like the mummy pokemon could be a pokemon that can only be met with special requirements.
Like Spiritomb

Bupsy said:
not trying to be mean, but is inside the object and being the object all that different? Couldn't you say that clamperl and cloyster are in shells which are objects?

Anyway, i think most of the new pokemon are pretty good. i especially like the floating green thing and the sarcophagus. The red and blue things sprite is wierd though cuz i can't tell whats going on with the fangs/spikes in and around its mouth

Shells are organic lol

Anyways, someone said that because there was an IR light, that they speculate it could be for the 3DS.

I have multiple answers to why this may be.

1. It could very well be return of the pokewalker or something alike, iirc it uses IR
2. It could just be a feature that when you play it back on the 3DS's backwards compatibility, it'll feature. Unlikely though, but they may add some features keeping the 3DS in mind.
3. Might stand for something else
4. Can the DSi use IR? I remember reading something about some DSi only features..

Redneck said:
Shells are organic lol

Lol true

Does anyone else feel that the jump between the 4 and 5 generations is alot greater than the jump between the 3 and 4? It seems that we are getting a lot more new features and if the rumors are true, we will be getting a lot more pokemon than generation 4

Redneck said:
Shells are organic lol

Anyways, someone said that because there was an IR light, that they speculate it could be for the 3DS.

I have multiple answers to why this may be.

1. It could very well be return of the pokewalker or something alike, iirc it uses IR
2. It could just be a feature that when you play it back on the 3DS's backwards compatibility, it'll feature. Unlikely though, but they may add some features keeping the 3DS in mind.
3. Might stand for something else
4. Can the DSi use IR? I remember reading something about some DSi only features..

1.Yes its possible.
2.I dont understand it.
3.What other type of wireless connection can use DS or DSi beside infrared and wifi
4.Yes DSi can use IR,because thats how the way DSi communicates with the pokewalker.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I could be right or i could be wrong but its what i think.And i want you to answer a question:
What the hell are the features doing in the new battle interface when DS and DSi needs to connect outside the game and not in the middle like 3DS that connects during the game with an acces point ,with an another 3DS or infrared?

What do you guys think the IR thing is for? Do you think it's just for Poke'walkers, or do you think there's more to it?

i personally think that there starting over with completely new pokemon no evos or pre-evos of old pokemon it just makes sense to me now that they have reached the halfway mark

pokemonmaster101 said:
i personally think that there starting over with completely new pokemon no evos or pre-evos of old pokemon it just makes sense to me now that they have reached the halfway mark

"Starting over completely" as in not having any previous gen Pokemon availble? Or just not introducing any new (pr)evos of past generations? I hope you mean the latter! Although we should be able to at least trade with previous gens seeing the Raikou/Entei/Suicune event. That's a lot of animations though - back and front sprites - male and female - different forms....probably over 1200 :O

I get the impression that, like the Hoenn bunch, this is going to provide enough Pokemon to fill the whole of Isshu. Hoenn did have some other Gen pokes, but you know, LOADS of Gen 3 pokes. And Gen 4 was a mixture. It seems they introduce more on every odd-numbered generation.

Mangriff said:
"Starting over completely" as in not having any previous gen Pokemon availble? Or just not introducing any new (pr)evos of past generations? I hope you mean the latter! Although we should be able to at least trade with previous gens seeing the Raikou/Entei/Suicune event. That's a lot of animations though - back and front sprites - male and female - different forms...probably over 1200 :O

I get the impression that, like the Hoenn bunch, this is going to provide enough Pokemon to fill the whole of Isshu. Hoenn did have some other Gen pokes, but you know, LOADS of Gen 3 pokes. And Gen 4 was a mixture. It seems they introduce more on every odd-numbered generation.

i meant no (pre)evos of the previous generations

I just hope they introduce new pokemon to replace geodudes, tentacools, zubats, and the like. Not exactly "clones" of said pokemon vets, just some new faces to spam the wild grasses. Zubats especially get on my nerve. >.>

I hope they give us a wider variety of wild pokemon in caves and oceans.... not just one or two that will show up everywhere in the entire region.

Back