(1) New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [6/28]

I was just thinking. I know how some people are thinking that these Pokemon don't seem like they have the same look and feel like the previous 5th Generation Pokemon revealed thus far. But I was just thinking that most of these Pokemon (except the pre-evolution of the mole Pokemon) are probably the final evolutions. The pre-evolution of the mole has the same look and feel of the previously revealed Pokemon, so most of the previously revealed Pokemon (Munna, Shimama, Mamepato, etc.) probably will have the same look and feel as the newly revealed Pokemon when they evolve. (I don't know if all of them will evolve, but it's likely.) I hope everyone got that.:rolleyes:

Anyway, I love all of these new Pokemon (except for the weird doll Pokemon. She's just . . . weird.):( I also like the green bear thing and if he's a grass type, I'm using him on my team.

I hope the marmalade tardigrade (try saying that 10 times fast) doesn't evolve. I wuv him sooooooooo much right now!

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
Man these look great! If they really look like this I will be pleased. The so called "mantis" pokemon looks great in your depiction. Hopefully we will be getting Sugimori art soon so you can finish your artwork.

Already these Pokémon are more appealing thanks to this artwork, even if it is unofficial. The sprites for this gen. look a little odd, a little more cartoony than the artwork (Reshiram and Zekroms sprites for example). I am almost positive that when the real artwork rolls around people will accept them for new cool looking Pokémon.

hye guys,,,im new here,,b4 this im just a reader here, but now i want to say something too~

at first gland, when i see the new pokemon, i also cant accept their appearance,,,te fakemon from the velvet at DA much better,,,but now, ive used to it and finally can accept it~maybe these new pokemon are little bit weird,,,

i dont know if you all have seen this or not~just posting it,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtNDibQZs8c&feature=related

isshuu region looks like NY map~haha,,,and most of these new pokemon looks more to western style~the cowboyish shimama~mole family~the dark crocs~just my opinion~by the way,,,nice to meet u all~

ryanpola

I like this one... alot. So i drew it. :) hope you like.

If the picture doesn't work, here is my link.
http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af164/ryanpola/?action=view&current=DSCF0477-1.jpg

The pics look awesome. Can't wait for the 5th gen games. Will check out the video then update here soon.:)

Claus said:
* Claus predicts the feminine ghost-tower thing is an alternate evolution to Meditite.

I wouldn't be surprised if it did evolve from Meditite. However, I still feel like it's related to the Jynx family... somehow.

Snowing said:
I wouldn't be surprised if it did evolve from Meditite. However, I still feel like it's related to the Jynx family... somehow.
But you have to think. "Does this look like an ice type?"

Snowing said:
You wouldn't think Jynx or Smoochum would be an ice type at first glance.
Good point.
Maybe we can't make assumptions based on sprites. What if it doesn't have superlips, but instead just has an open mouth? It could be completely new. Or maybe, as previously stated, it is a Banette evo.

what if that weird witch thing could be ice because on the vid one of the pokemon used fire punch on it. Just a hint?

Triple battles are going to be rich.

I will promise you this: When Genius Sonority releases the 5th-generation follow-up to PBR, I will buy it Day One and premiere with a triple battle team.

It's so sad its almost funny again, when people start complaining how weird new pokemon look, and how pokemon is dead just becaus the new pokemon are based of off thing, not animals. They seem to forget how in Gen I there where a magnet, a "pokeball", toxic waste, smoking,floating gas balls, rocks with faces, walking blue/green spaghetti and whatever porygon is. And don't even get me started on Gen II. I remember how ppl complained about Unown being latters. Most, so called fans, dind't like misdreavus either, back then. Pokemon would've died with the Johto generation, if all those drama queens would have had anything to say, back in the days.
But Gold and Silver turned out to be one of the best games ever.
So give this generation a chance, and don't go "ugh, i will definately not play these!," before you haven't at least seen the finished product.

I'm actually pretty psyched bout the new pokemon. Sure they look akward now, but so did every new pokemon from every generation. Can't wait to see official art work and more new pokes :)

What is with all the people saying "I know I'm not buying these games now". You idiots can't possibly make your judgement at this point in time. Making such a drastic decision is just ignorant. I'm sorry, but you people wouldn't be satisfied no matter what they did. You complain because of the designs of these pokemon (which are original as far as pokemon are concerned), and if they just repeated the same species you would still complain. 22 Pokemon revealed, a few new bells and whistles and you are already set on not buying the games. Meh, your loss.

Ok now I´m ok with the dark lolita thing...for all of those who don´t accept it yet I suggest this: imagine that this thing had been in first gen instead of jynx, and now they were revealing Jynx. Everyone would be like what???!!!!... don´t you think so?...:D

Back