(1) New Pokemon, Mamanbō, Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [7/22]

:D Yes! There's Evolution Pokemon in this Game! :D

I'm Defeintly Loving this Game! :D

Nosepass Final Evo! (*Possible*) (Chromepass)
Luvdisc Evo (Officialy Confirmed) :D (Valenheart)

IMO i dont think is luvdisk evo

1:jewel on his head
2:the eyes ARE VERY DIFFERENT and mamanbo have eyebrows
3:luvdisk is useless

wtf is the far left pokemon on the enemy team ?,isn't the jelly thing

No one know if it is the luvdisk evo ~.~

i remember the time people thought shellos has the pre-evo of lapras or when carnivine has a split evo from bellsprout ~.~

imo i never saw a pokemon eye grow THAT big after evolving

it isn't luvdisk evo (crossfingers)

Twide said:
No one know if it is the luvdisk evo ~.~

i remember the time people thought shellos has the pre-evo of lapras or when carnivine has a split evo from bellsprout ~.~

imo i never saw a pokemon eye grow THAT big after evolving

it isn't luvdisk evo (crossfingers)

You're denying that a pink heart-shaped fish evolves into a larger pink heart-shaped fish?

As for your issues with eye size, Magikarp to Gyarados? Wailmer to Wailord? Their eyes grow along with their body's size.

no offense but their just going to make a NEW heart fish pokemon and not have it relate to Luvdisc? Lol I DONT THINK SO.. OMG I love Luvdisc and now it has an evo finally! Yes!

YES some new news finally!!! There is no way that that isn't a luvdisc evo and it is totally sick! Great Pokemon to make a new evo for.

ok!!! luvdisc needed this!!! The thing in the middle.... Nosepass thingy?? not from Probopass but like Slowpoke?? slobro OR sloking?? could it be nosepass: Probopass OR the thing in the middle (i cant remember its name)

Definitly a luvdisc evo. Which is nice, because luvdisc was pointless, and now it may actually be used. Let's hope!

Luvdisc evolves into some wingafied cupid-angel? I'm in.
If this isn't a Luvdisc evo, Pokemon company has serious problems.
Magic has happened here today.

They could be fins now that i just thought of it. Lolz.

Offtopic:Im still waiting for my torkoal evo.
and Nosepass could possibly evolve into Gigaiasu on one of those mountains like it did with probopass??
But I really hope it doesnt. XD

I hope Mamanbo's cry is a sped up version of Manbo's Song. That'd be great. Luvdisc evo? Excellent. But a Sunfish? Brilliant.

rockinpikachu said:
It wasn't need but I can see this on wi-fi. probaly UU but there's a slight chance of OU. We need more Ou's Gen 4 had like 4 or 5.

More like 18 or 19 out of the total 40-50 something ish, im too tired to count precisely. :)

On topic, I do believe that along with others this is most likely a luvdisc evo. As stated, another pink heart fish would be completely redundant.

Back