(1) New Pokemon, Mamanbō, Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [7/22]

I'm pretty sure that it is a Lovedisk evo, But I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't. What about the one next to Wargale? Looks like the germ but different. It seems more smokey than jelly like.

If you turn Mamanbo on its side, it looks like it has wings and can fly. ^_^
If this does turn out to be a Luvdisc evolution, then my epic Luvdisc sweep won't be special anymore...;_;

Wow. Why didn't I see this coming? Luvdisc evolving into a molid makes perfect sense. Judging from this it could be that it is a water/flying type. Maybe even a water/poison since molids have toxic flesh.

Got around and made a sprite of it. REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A FAKE SPRITE AND NOT REAL. And ask for permission if you want to use it :b

Mamanbo_sprite_by_Pokemon_Diamond.gif

Anyway, you slice it, it looks like a Luvdisc evo. But I think it would be easier to confirm if we could figure out what its name means.
I mean, Mamanbo is so far away from Lovecus (Luvdisc's Japanese name).

I nearly jumped out of my seat in joy when I saw Mamanbo (I couldn't because of back pains) - it'll be great to have little ol' Luvdisc finally evolve. :D (And like others have said, if it isn't an evolution of Luvdisc, that's pretty sad.)

Finally having a name for Gigaiasu is awesome. Now if they'd just reveal artwork for it...

yeah, really looks like a Luvdisc's evo and I hope it is, cuz it'd stupid making such a similar pokémon if it's not an evo...

Mucrush said:
Got around and made a sprite of it. REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A FAKE SPRITE AND NOT REAL. And ask for permission if you want to use it :b

Mamanbo_sprite_by_Pokemon_Diamond.gif

Nice sprite Mucrush. I am placing all bets that this Luvdisc evolution has a unique ability. What if it learned the ability Heart swap? Yeah I know that is Manaphy's signature move, and the chances of that happening are very slim, but it would fit.

Come on Torkoal and Tauros evolution....

I Hate that people keep saying that this gen will be full of cross gen evo's, let me count... this pokemon is... THE FIRST jeebus people calm downl, we have around 20 pokemon confirmed one of which COULD be a cross-gen evo

Code:
Fossil Master said:
I Hate that people keep saying that this gen will be full of cross gen evo's, let me count... this pokemon is... THE FIRST jeebus people calm downl, we have around 20 pokemon confirmed one of which COULD be a cross-gen evo

30 + pokemon confirmed xD, sorry had to

Aj1234119 said:
I hope this is an OU pokemon, it looks pretty good.

Yea same here, now only if another certain fire turtle can get an evolution id be all for it ;)

I don't see how it couldn't be a Luvdisc evo.
Now we just need an evo for: Dunsparce, Quilfish, Pinser, Tauros, Skarmory, Stantler, Tropius, Relicanth, Kecleon, and Absol. :p

Ugly Pokemon. Mamanbo...there you go, throw side markings and some lame-looking wings on a heart and you've got a new Pokemon.

Back