(1) New Forme for Keldeo in B2W2? [6/8]

Well this is kind unexpected- and very awesome! I had suspected a new Keldeo forme earlier on (before B2W2 and such) but when Kyurem got 2 new formes and than the genies got the Beast formes, I kinda counted Keldeo out. A new for me would be awesome!

Only question is what would Keldeo be? Honestly I have no idea, after seeing the Kyurems and the Sacred Beast genies, not much can surprise me now. :p

lol. If we do get a new forme for Keldeo, it would be the 6th new forme unveiled for B2/W2. I believe this is getting out of hand.

TheAmazingDerpfish said:
lol. If we do get a new forme for Keldeo, it would be the 6th new forme unveiled for B2/W2. I believe this is getting out of hand.

Yup.
I Think maybe a seahorse?
You know, it is a horse that can walk on water... so lol

Keldeo getting a new forme seems out of place, given that he is part of a group and none of the other musketeers are getting new formes (as far as we know, but come on now).

But hey, there's no telling what'll happen until it happens, so I have no problems waiting to see what, if anything, is revealed.

Reshiwott said:
Yup.
I Think maybe a seahorse?
You know, it is a horse that can walk on water... so lol

That would be hilarious. It could also be a grown-up version of Keldeo. Remember that Keldeo is supposed to be the youngest one, so maybe it's new forme would show it as an adult?
:p
It's just me speculating, though.

CoroCoro should leak in a few days, maybe we'll see something by then.

Game Freak troll level: max

At this point they're just trying to see how many new formes they can get away with.

ComfortEagle said:
Game Freak troll level: max

At this point they're just trying to see how many new formes they can get away with.
It's like Generation 4 all over again, except in Generation 4, most of the new legendaries were distinct new species. Only a small handful actually got new forms.

...I have actually never been a fan of form changes, and I probably never will be, with Deoxys and Rotom's losing its Ghost-typing being the only exceptions. (And possibly Meloetta, but just because she's cool - nothing else.)

Kyurem's I didn't like but it was passable
The Genies I could accept because they had no variety, although I still prefer the original forms
Keldeo getting a new form what

I wouldn't get my hopes up. The Japanese under Keldio's name is "いつものすがた”, while most pokemon with different formes are differentiated with the word ”フォルム". i.e., Meloetta's voice form is called "ボイスフォルム". I wouldn't be surprised if Keldio donned a new outfit or something, because that would fit the bill of what すがた means.

Though, of course, the poster could just be trying to cover up the fact that a new forme exists and choosing a different word accordingly.

Time will tell.

Why not? Mystical Keldio Outfit. Legendary Keldio Outfit?

See, this is why Game Freak never hired me. Either I'm too genius for them, or I'm too stupid.

Oh, you have just GOT to be kidding me. ANOTHER new forme? Haven't we had enough already?! They are really going berserk with new formes now. Next, why not give Victini a new forme, for crying out loud?! I'm not a genwunner. I really like Gen 5. But did they HAVE to have this many formes?

I actually like this. Keldeo's design didn't really thrill me, so a new forme would be nice unless it has a bad design too.
It's possible that for B2/W2 they're going to give most/all pokemon new formes. that would explain the need for a sequel.

Also, I suspect we get a Frozen Keldeo, Ice/Fighting, because ice seems to be a theme of B2/W2.

I promised myself I would do this if anything else got a new Forme:

1q2wxy.png

Anyway, I had a feeling Keldeo would be getting a new Forme. (Whether that proves true is still not certain, of course!) It's probably mostly because it "feels" like Shaymin, in that it may have to work toward an "inner power" to become a "true" Musketeer - like how Shaymin grew more confident of itself in Sky Forme. Weren't the other Musketeers (I think Terrakion) saying it wasn't good enough? That's what it's training for, right? Makes sense to me, though of course keeping it in just one Forme would be equally good to me. I love the lil' pony but wouldn't mind a new Forme at all.

Man these Pokemon are awesome. I have all 649 Pokemon on my White but I don't have the last 3 Pokemon legitimately yet. I also like the look of the new EX Dragon set too. Hope I can get some cards soon XD.:)

I AM SICK OF EVERY POKEMON GETTING A NEW FORME WHAT IS THIS!? (Pardon the all caps rage. It was necessary.) I feel that TPCi is getting to the point where they can't create new Pokemon. The only thing they can do is whip up new formes due to a lack of creativity or ideas. This is getting monotonous. I'm really not excited for Keldeo's new forme, if he gets one.

Tornadus is a bird. Landorus is a panther. Thundurus is a snake. What in the world will Keldeo be? A bunny?

Serperior said:
Tornadus is a bird. Landorus is a panther. Thundurus is a snake. What in the world will Keldeo be? A bunny?

Imagine if they actually became inspired by my trolling response in another thread and turn Keldeo into a turtle, and a member of the Kami trio. That would be hilarious :p

Dark Void said:
Imagine if they actually became inspired by my trolling response in another thread and turn Keldeo into a turtle, and a member of the Kami trio. That would be hilarious :p
Sounds like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to me.

Back