(1) New 'Extremespeed Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening' Trailer! [3/6]

Looks like Mewtwo is the savior of these heroes again. And can multiple Genesect can confirm rumors of Genesect being a modified form of Kabutops?

Hopefully Genesect can speak and isn't simply a war machine, could make the story a lot deeper.

I guess at the end of MEWTWO RETURNS Mewtwo headed to the Unova region? Since the city that Mewtwo is shown watching over resembles New York City and the setting for this film is based on NYC.

That was a pretty epic entrance by Mewtwo. I wish I knew what they were saying, but Ash did recognize Mewtwo when it entered, which I am guessing could potentially cause him to remember other events from the first movie. This would be pretty awesome if this ended up being true. =P

Ice Arceus said:
That was a pretty epic entrance by Mewtwo. I wish I knew what they were saying, but Ash did recognize Mewtwo when it entered, which I am guessing could potentially cause him to remember other events from the first movie. This would be pretty awesome if this ended up being true. =P

He remembers Mewtwo because of the events of Mewtwo Returns where he encounters Mewtwo in the Johto region.

ArchedThunder said:
"You don't know the REAL Mewtwo yet!"
I hope they are implying a new form of Mewtwo.

Or it could be referring to how much stronger Mewtwo has become since Ash and co. last saw him? Like, "you haven't witnessed the TRUE power of Mewtwo yet!"
Still, it will be epic.

Wholly smokes.
Did you see how fast Mewtwo was going?
Jeez I don't even

I'm hyped.

This looks so cool!!! I saw a Houndor in there to.
!!!:D!!!
Can't wait to see it!

Back