(1) New Arceus Trailer [3/5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trailer is rather hilarious when you imagine the 3 fighting over chocolate and screaming things such as "MY chocolate!" and "I want that chocolate!" and then the guy going "oh crud..", the girl going "the chocolate shall be mine!!!" and Arceus screaming "CHOOOOOOOCOLAAAAAATE!!!!" When he raises his head and uses judgement. ROFL.

"The myth states that Arceus created all things and in the ancient past saved all Pokemon from a meteor..."

That reminds me, wasn't there something about Pokemon coming from space rather then existing on 'Earth' for as long as humans know it? I remember in the early Anime days of Pokemon where at least the Clefable line is rumored to come from space and the way I read it, it might be that Pokemon came from the meteor, rather then existing on 'Earth' since the beginning of time. Of course, this goes against the Shinnoh legend of how Arceus created the Pixies and the Pixies created PaDaGi....or vica versa...

Still, does anyone get what I mean?

Yeah I get you, but you have an error here Arceus created Dialga & Palkia (Giraitna hasn't been confirmed to be created by Arceus yet) and then Arceus created the Uxie,Mesprit & Azelf.
And about the clefa thing well I don't know, there was a rumor back then in the anime like you said, but the only pokemon to come from outerspace is Deoxys.

I've read it on Bulbapedia where they had proof that Giratina was made along D and P. Don't remember it exactly though as I've read it 2 months ago.

But G looks, in terms of facial appearance, like D and P combined, and thus, confirming for me that they are another trio.

And yes, I realise it was a rumor. However, various episodes had references to Pokemon possibly coming from outer space.

I believe when WPM posted all the Platinum game storyline, he said that Cynthia stated that Giratina was made alongside Dialga and Palkia.

And according to the Origin Forme's pokedex data, it was banished for its violence. I hope we get some background on that. \o/

Ok lets see I know that Giratina, Dialga & Palkia are a trio I know that,but when you see the story of the creation and the pokedex and the anime, you see that they say something like "In a void of nothingness, a single egg comes into being, which then hatches into Arceus, the first Pokémon to be in existence. Arceus creates Dialga, Palkia, and possibly Giratina and gives Dialga and Palkia the abilities to control time and space. Giratina, for its violent behavior, is banished to another dimension. Then, during very early formation of the world, possibly sooner, Arceus creates Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit to create willpower, knowledge, and emotion respectively, things that are in all modern humans and Pokémon". this What it says in bulbapedia, note that it says and possibly Giratina, so we don't really know don't, you see that in the games they never talk of the relation between Arceus and Giratina.

Giratina86 said:
Ok lets see I know that Giratina, Dialga & Palkia are a trio I know that,but when you see the story of the creation and the pokedex and the anime, you see that they say something like "In a void of nothingness, a single egg comes into being, which then hatches into Arceus, the first Pokémon to be in existence. Arceus creates Dialga, Palkia, and possibly Giratina and gives Dialga and Palkia the abilities to control time and space. Giratina, for its violent behavior, is banished to another dimension. Then, during very early formation of the world, possibly sooner, Arceus creates Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit to create willpower, knowledge, and emotion respectively, things that are in all modern humans and Pokémon". this What it says in bulbapedia, note that it says and possibly Giratina, so we don't really know don't, you see that in the games they never talk of the relation between Arceus and Giratina.

It has been confirmed by WPM's playthrough of Platinum that Giratina was created alongside the other dragons, and it was simply "the one never spoken about". This is likely due to its violent behavior - the people tried to erase its existance from the history books because what it tried to do was so awful.

---

Now, about the news...

WPM, did you know that if you travel around the Movie's site, you can pick up plates, much like what you could do with Shaymin (but with Shaymin, it was flowers)? When you complete it (as I just have), you're able to write a message (yay, finally "abc" is an option - no more making faces out of Japanese characters) and add it to a constellation of Arceus. You can then print out what looks like a certificate.

As for the details of the film... Sounds good. Just a little confused about the water funnel - does Dialga try and suck them up into it?

Hm... The movie's villain looks odd, but then again, it's probably just the artwork they chose to use. Also, there's a boy that didn't get shown in the trailer... So, four characters? Hm...

afstandopleren said:
Question: What DID Giratina do that made him be banned?

They simply do not state it. It will either be mentioned in Platinum (when Cynthia talks about it, or when Cyrus is talking about it, or something), or never.

Well thanks for that part lol, I wrote something like that on my Fan-Fic without knowing that lol I posted it two days ago here and it's call "The Pillars of Creation", wow I didn't know that about Giraitna I like it even more now lol.

But look what I found on the Official website of pokemon 12:

Many millennia ago, a meteor from space which threatened to destroy the world was stopped by Arceus who intervened to protect the world. While attempting to protect the world, Arceus was badly injured and Damos took care of it. As gratidude, Arceus promised to help make the desolate land of Michina rich and prosperous so it gave Damos the Jewel of Life.
Arceus let Damos borrow 16 parts of its body to create the Jewel of Life which were to be returned to it on a specific date. Arceus was betrayed when it was not returned and it vowed to judge humans when it awakens.

hummmm that made me think.....
and thanks for the info :)

The glowing thing in that guy's hand is probably the Jewel of Life, then.
...I'm starting to like the plot of this movie. D:

Giratina86 said:
Well thanks for that part lol, I wrote something like that on my Fan-Fic without knowing that lol I posted it two days ago here and it's call "The Pillars of Creation", wow I didn't know that about Giraitna I like it even more now lol.

But look what I found on the Official website of pokemon 12:

Many millennia ago, a meteor from space which threatened to destroy the world was stopped by Arceus who intervened to protect the world. While attempting to protect the world, Arceus was badly injured and Damos took care of it. As gratidude, Arceus promised to help make the desolate land of Michina rich and prosperous so it gave Damos the Jewel of Life.
Arceus let Damos borrow 16 parts of its body to create the Jewel of Life which were to be returned to it on a specific date. Arceus was betrayed when it was not returned and it vowed to judge humans when it awakens.

hummmm that made me think.....
and thanks for the info :)

Yeah, I just read something similar on Serebii a few minutes ago- the plot sounds amazing.

Can't wait to see what else Heerosferret translates.

Xous said:
xxashxx said:
Man this looks like it will be a good movie but I did not see Zapdos in the clip. When does Zapdos show it the movie if he is in the movie? Anyway it looks like it will be as epic as Giratina and the Sky Warrior so far.:)

There has been no official announcement of Zapdos in the movie, so I don't know why you'd expect to see it anywhere - however, the fact it wasn't in this trailer is not enough to dismiss it from the cast (unfortunately). There will be an update of pokemon-movie.jp tomorrow, and more information on the cast and plot will be revealed at that time.

Oh I see. I thought it would be in the trailer since it was announced here. That is why I could not figure that out. Thanks for the help.:)

Geez guys. It isn't that good. Heh.

Anyway, the new summary. Clearly the girl in the bottom left is Sheena. Dialga showing up is random. And new meteor. I can't wait to see the dinosaursPokemon.

dmaster out.

masterryanx said:
GODZILLA said:
I bet Xous has watched that trailer over 11 times days. In a row.

Fixed
~Spoon

Yeah, I am seriously getting up there myself.

Way.. too.. epic.. >.<

agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back