(1) New Arceus Trailer [3/5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
...EEAAAYAAHHHH!!!

Wow, this news isn't anywhere else yet...
Arceus looks pretty good in the movie,...
Maybe I should start to get over my fear of them ruining this movie!

-I think that Team Rocket/Galaxy is going to take advantage/control of Arceus
And/or threaten to destroy the world...like Groudon/ Kyogre...

BUT before that, Arceus awakens trying to calm the 3...

AND Somewhere in the middle:

INSERT POWER OF ONE IDEA HERE

Oh yeah, "EEAAAYAAHHH!" is my interpretation of Arceus's awesome cry...

Sounded more like "Air-ahhhh" to me. Like the first part of Arceus' name when saying it Japanesey.

Yeah, I saw it a couple more times...
It is more of Air-rraaahhhh...
And, I also noticed the 16 plates being Tear-Drop shaped...

The world will be saved by a 'small electric-type Pokémon'.
So that rules that out.

I guess the Zapdos figure was just a curve ball.
Zapdos is the less important of the trio IMO. It's the middle one. Moltres being the last and Articuno being the first.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Sounded more like "Air-ahhhh" to me. Like the first part of Arceus' name when saying it Japanesey.

Yeah, that's what it sounded like to me, too.

Also, it reminds me of a lower-pitched Ho-Oh cry. (I was reminded of its cry when I thought of the opening of Movie 10.)

Aww, I was expecting Zapdos. NOT! Hope it's still not in.

I still love Palkia's cry. Epic. Arceus looks cool with Judgement. New characters/villians as usual. I can't count 16 orbs that fast, WPM. You must have insane slow-mind control. ;o

And, Xous, they show the previous movies because it's a trilogy. Who cares if they plastered old scenes? It leads up to this movie obviously, and they wanted to show that.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
Aww, I was expecting Zapdos. NOT! Hope it's still not in.

I still love Palkia's cry. Epic. Arceus looks cool with Judgement. New characters/villians as usual. I can't count 16 orbs that fast, WPM. You must have insane slow-mind control. ;o

And, Xous, they show the previous movies because it's a trilogy. Who cares if they plastered old scenes? It leads up to this movie obviously, and they wanted to show that.

dmaster out.

o_o I know that's why they put them there. I'm not mental.

But there was no reason to change the backgrounds - it makes it look terrible.

I didn't even notice any changes. It was going to fast. :)

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
I didn't even notice any changes. It was going to fast. :)

dmaster out.

o_o I hope that's a joke. If you've even watched Rise of Darkrai or Sky Warrior, you'd know there was NOT a pretty blue sky with white clouds behind the fighting Pokémon in those scenes. In the first one, it was a black chaotic background, the dimension of Dialga, Palkia, and the Unown. In Sky Warrior, it was the Torn World, with distorted pillars and such.

I don't pay much attention to the movies, least of all the backgrounds in the movies. Too bad IMO to even watch. Barely.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
I don't pay much attention to the movies, least of all the backgrounds in the movies. Too bad IMO to even watch. Barely.

dmaster out.

xD Wooow.... Okay. Guess it's just me, then. ._.

It's not just you. ;)

;D I know, it's just upsetting to see some people not care about the hard work put into the backgrounds.

Also... I think I'm going to sneak up behind you in Japan and take your ticket. :p Nah, just kidding. Still wish I could go. xD

You can go if you really want to. Plane tickets are about a grand for a round-trip, plus $14ish for the movie ticket. You can stay in my room for the day and then go back home. :D

You can go if you really want to. Plane tickets are about a grand for a round-trip, plus $14ish for the movie ticket. You can stay in my room for the day and then go back home. :D

xD Oh, how I wish I could. The $1K part is what's stopping me, really. Plus, I'd have to stick to you guys like glue and not get lost in Japan - I can't speak or understand the language. o_o

But, if I'm able to go, I'll shoot you an email, or something. ;D

Did you guys have noted that when the title of the movie appears at the bottom there is lightning? :O

Giratina86 said:
Did you guys have noted that when the title of the movie appears at the bottom there is lightning? :O

Yes, but it's very wave-like, and not like... Jagged, like most electricity is drawn. I'm thinking it's either electricity or the golden glow seen on Arceus in the trailer where it's attacked.

...I keep thinking that the new main guy's necklace...
Is it the glowing object, and/or a Plate?!?!

Smeargle2 said:
...I keep thinking that the new main guy's necklace...
Is it the glowing object, and/or a Plate?!?!

No, it's not the glowing object - he's wearing it on the poster as he holds the glowing orb.

As for it being a plate, I doubt it. The plates are the same shape as the golden plate on Arceus' head (as shown in the logo animation), so the circular shape of the neclace doesn't match. It's most likely just a necklace, and nothing more.

Of course, Xous would be all over this thread. What a shocker! /sarcasm

Anyway, the trailer looked good, but it still seemed to be lacking the quality that the rest of the Sinnoh Movies had. Though that is easily explainable because they don't try to make a trailer look REALLY good (quality-wise) because they're saving their talents for the movie itself.

On a side note, I just hope this movie doesn't turn into crud when its translated in the U.S, like Movie 11 did. I also hope that Chikorita gets more than three second of screen time, along with all the other Johto starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back