(1) New Arceus Trailer [3/5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meaty said:
masterryanx said:
GODZILLA said:
I bet Xous has watched that trailer over 11 times days. In a row.

Fixed
~Spoon

Yeah, I am seriously getting up there myself.

Way.. too.. epic.. >.<

agreed.

Yeah... I think I've watched the trailer at least 100 times, and I've been drooling over the new website's layout for several hours. xD Also... I love the way the plates look when you assemble them all on the new site. (If you get 5, you'll see what I mean.) I've got two messages on the Arceus constellation - It'd be cool if one of you found them. xD

Also... Why no updates on the front page, WPM? Nah, you're all busy - I understand. :3

I don't know how many times I have watched it, since this morning I haven't close the page lol, and here in Spain is 3:08 AM :)

Yeah, on the site I also posted a message, but I didn't see a single English one...
I checked every part of the constellation, but didn't see mine or Xous's...

...Also, the site crashed my computer twice...
I tried to get the certificate printed and scaned, but my printer's out of ink...

Also, I'm pretty sure that the orb is the crystal...

Water Pokémon Master said:
Updated now. Lots of info.

Thank you so much for the information, WPM (and, of course, to the fantastic translators)! :)

Also... Does it say Arceus actually spoke those words? Hm... If so, then it talks after all?

Anyways, it sounds like this could be the best film by far, and the plot is simply superb.

Well, it's a commonly known fact that Arceus created EVERYTHING, not just pokémon. So it's only logical that he'd be able to talk :p

That and tons of otherwise regular pokémon could talk in previous movies -_- (Mewtwo, Slowking, Lugia, Entei (i think), Lucario...)

Why do movie pokémon always have to talk lol xD

^Well, Entei could because it was really a human that turned into Entei. (And Entei was totally being jirachi, granting that little girl wishes!)

Gah, I really hope it does one of the following:

a.) Never talks, only roars.

If the above it true:
a2.) Can only be understood when the temple guardians read its heart

OR

b.) Rarely talks, and when it does it has an awesome voice.

At least latios doesn't :p

It doesn't make sense how a pokemon that is angry would go to sleep and only wakes up later to revenge. Maybe because of the war/battle/whatever.. That shows how scary is arceus. Its like " Once I'm awake with full HP and PP You all are so dead!!!" even though 1 PP of judgement would end all that.

Meaty said:
^Well, Entei could because it was really a human that turned into Entei. (And Entei was totally being jirachi, granting that little girl wishes!)

Entei was never Human. He was created by the Unown with the same voice as Molly's dad.

It probably went to sleep to regain its health.

Though I think it's KIND OF weird that a being that created the entire universe would become weakened by a meteor. Arceus may not be as powerful as we all think (well, still VERY powerful, but not like immortal powerful).

**Spoiler***

Just before Arceus destroy everything, a blastoise with WPM marked on its shell came and Arceus's name was striked red.
Thus the rage of arceus was forever sealed within the ban :D.

Just my opinion, If arceus would go on rage I'd like to see all legendaries to gather, especially the dogs!

It probably went to sleep to regain its health.

Though I think it's KIND OF weird that a being that created the entire universe would become weakened by a meteor. Arceus may not be as powerful as we all think (well, still VERY powerful, but not like immortal powerful).

That's true, how could the Creator be weakened by a meteor? However, maybe it's like... Doube the size of PokéEarth, or something. xD

The only thing I find strange about the plot is this:

1.) Arceus saves the world, and all of the people and Pokémon in it.

2.) Damos heals its wounds.

3.) Arceus feels the need to give up something so great that it needs it back.

Wouldn't Arceus and the humans pretty much call it "even stevens" with the whole "I saved you, you saved me" thing? :p

Nah, I know Arceus is a kind soul.

Ryuu7 said:
Just my opinion, If arceus would go on rage I'd like to see all legendaries to gather, especially the dogs!

Yes... all the legendary pokémon ever created fight Arceus and get their behinds kicked badly.

There comes the notched-ear Pichu and saves the day! Hurray!!!

What I have always found interesting about Pokemon movies is that, despite them being bad usually, you can't ever predict what's going to happen. There are always plot points missing before the movie is released that doesn't let you figure out what will occur or even be able to guess what will occur. With Arceus and all of the questions we have, we just can't project what's going to happen which is why some things seem weird at this point.

There is probably a reason why Arceus loaned the Jewel, but we can't figure it out now based on what we know.

What I have always found interesting about Pokemon movies is that, despite them being bad usually, you can't ever predict what's going to happen. There are always plot points missing before the movie is released that doesn't let you figure out what's going to happen. With Arceus and all the questions we have, we just can't know what's going to happen which is why some things seem weird.

There is probably a reason why Arceus loaned the Jewel, but we can't figure it out now based on what we know.

xD Man, you're just right-on with your analyses, WPM.

I'd definitely agree - you're never entirely positive about the plot until you've watched it. They always know exactly what information to keep from you to make you have to watch the film. (Not saying it's a bad thing, but rather, just good marketing.)

You know what I think?? I think that this myth that Arceus was the one that created the universe, is some kind of legend that they are letting us know what the people of each Region think of their own legendary pokemon.

My Point:

*The majority of people think and believe that GOD created the Universe.

*In other Countries there are Believes that Izanagi and Izanami created the universe, Zeus, Chaos who was the original state of existence from which the first gods appeared, An from the Sumerian pantheon, Janus, Amaterasu, and I can continue on and on, and all of them created or had something to do with the creation of the universe, but I have one question. Who of these Gods is the real one? Which one of this countries is right?

* They could just like that in generation VI (if there is any) create another "God of pokemon" based on the legends of the ??? region, and on Generation VIII bring another one according to the legend of the ??? region.

*For me Arceus is not the God of all pokemon but one of many, and they could be appearing one by one every two or three generations.

*By the way all of Arceus's legends of it creating the universe are just that, legends, with Ho-Oh that doesn't happen cause we have the crystal bells and the Burned Tower, Groudon and Kyogre we have the Blue and Red orb, and so on.

*And we have what? the Sphere of Life? that doesn't prove that Arceus created the universe, and because Arceus can change type by the use of the plates, so we could say that Mew is the God of all pokemon, because Mew unlike Arceus has in its DNA and can transform into the 16 types, so for me that's not a prove but a legend.

The characters look cool. It seems a lot like the last movie. Partners at first (Damos and Gishin) and one is secretely evil and brainwashes the other. Sheena and Kevin look like a nice pair. Lol at Gizamimi Pichu. Maybe owns Notched Ear Pichu. Obviously Damos is holding the Life Jewel in the poster too.

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back