(1) New Arceus Trailer [3/5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how that girl was liek "I SUMMON AWESOME COLORS AND LEVITATE AROUND!" and Mr. Spacegoat freaked out about it.

...It looked like that was what was happening, at least. >:

The Spear Pillar is going down!!!!!

Well I think I'll love this movie (if they don't mess it up),but I still think movie 11 will be my fav.
This one might be better but....
*Looks at user name*Shaymin and Giratina!!

Wow, I can't wait to see what Judgement looks like animated...It looks promising(although it might just look like the PBR version).

I like how Arceus was drawn also.

The movie looks good, by what we can see in the trailer I mean, I hope it still this way when it get in the theaters :), and by the way I'm going to Japan in July to see the premiere.

*The way Arceus was introduce was cool for me.
*I loved the moment when Dialga,Palkia, and my beloved Giratina XD were on the water on a collision course towards each other.
*And the girl saying It will be conquered! The laws of time and space!, I love that I get chills XD.

OMG
the voice of palkia is the voice of boga in star wars!!
just added some more sound affects.

^ You haven't seen the 10th movie? Indeed it does!

Also, I just noticed something about the movie logo at the end of the trailer. Check out the third paragraph of the news story.

I dunno... this one just doesn't seem like it'll be as good as The Rise of Darkrai or Giratina and the Sky Warrior. I still want to see it, but it just doesn't look like it has as much potential.

FireMeowth said:
I like how that girl was liek "I SUMMON AWESOME COLORS AND LEVITATE AROUND!" and Mr. Spacegoat freaked out about it.

...It looked like that was what was happening, at least. >:

This post made my day, BTW.

The ground around the temple is spewing this lava and flame, Is this Heatran or Dia/Pal/Giratina burnanating the country-side?

Why is Arceus just standing in that Greecy temple :)P)
Is it like a statue that awakens? We already had that with Regigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigigas in the game and the movie.

And why is Arceus using Judgment with the top of his head between the two spike ear things and not it's mouth like every other Pokémon that blasts elemental balls?

Divine_Light said:
And why is Arceus using Judgment with the top of his head between the two spike ear things and not it's mouth like every other Pokémon that blasts elemental balls?

Maybe because Mr. Spacegoat doesn't have a mouth?

Here are my thoughts:

- The chick must be some sort of villian (something like Team Galatic's ambition to erase the world) considering she's praying for Arceus to overpower those who break the fabric of time and space. Because, well if Arceus just came out and tamed Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina, there really be no movie (and no need for the special Pichu)

- I think Arceus is gonna jump out and just start destroying the world, because like I said, a pichu that save's the world? Why would they need a Pichu if Arceus can do it in one fell swoop.

- Although this has been bothering me since the start, why is Giratina in his Alternate Form? (The one when he's in Torn World), is the fabric of space and time so damaged that the Torn World's presence has mixed with the real world? I severely doubt a Pokemon who shoots first and asks questions later has the item from Torn World (People who know YuGiOh mind, I keep trying to type Toon World) so it stays in it's Alternate Form.

- I think the idea of the trio team up on Arceus and knocking him outs a possible idea but it's defeated by the idea that, what would Pichu do? Somehow absorb Arceus' power to stop them? Imagine a Pichu with Judgment (that's just screaming special Pichu event, JUDGMENT FOR NO REMAKE ON GOLD AND SILVER!).

- So I think the plot will consist of this in a nutshell:
-- Giratina/Dialga/Palkia have a brawl and ultimately destroy Arceus' shrine (did they say it was Spear Pillar? I didn't wanna make that mistake)
-- Arceus get's pretty mad and goes down the path of a murderous Eeyore
-- Palkia, Dialga and Giratina must put aside they're differences because Arceus is blowing up what they wanna blow up.
-- The trio can't stop him
-- Somehow Pichu is or is connected to that Orb the man holds that does.... something...
-- Arecus goes "OH NOES! THE ORB! OH NOES A PICHU!" and hides.
-- The Trio learns they can't just fight forever, and go off in they're separate ways
-- Peace returns, and the Spear pillar is rebuilt (despite they could have done that to start with to calm Arceus down)
-- End

OR we can go the most likely Alternate path:

-- Giratina/Dialga/Palkia have a brawl and ultimately destroy Arceus' shrine
-- Arceus get's pretty mad and goes down the path of a murderous Eeyore
-- Regigigas comes and busts their skulls and goes back to sleep
-- Peace Returns
-- End

Sorry I'm just thinking of plot devices as to who is who and what is what.

First of all.... Did you hear Arceus' roar?! That is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *takes a breath* iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! I really hope it stays that way.

As for the Plates, I totally agree. That has to be the case. Except... The plates in the title graphic are the exact shape as the golden plate on Arceus' head, and the green orb, well, is just an orb. It may turn out to be a plate or Type activator later, but I'm thinking it's just another item.

Can't wait to see all of Judgment! I noticed its mandala glows when it uses it...

What I don't like about the trailer is the opening, where they just copy and paste Dialga attacking Palkia from the opening of movie 10, then Giratina attacking Dialga from movie 11, right onto a blue sky backdrop. (Yes, the drawings used are the exact ones from those movies.) I know this won't show up in the film, but it was a cheap way to make a trailer longer.

Also, expect the backgrounds and everything else to be drastically improved by the time the film comes out - these are simply quick backgrounds. (We've seen them in movie 11, too - remember when Giratina was first revealed to be in the film, and Ash and Dawn both stood there as it got up and roared? Never saw that in the film, now did we? In it, they used a quick background to simply get the image out there. Also, the best example of this was when Shaymin was first revealed to be in the film. The scene where it does the sneeze in the opening originally had a backdrop of a flower garden - in the final cut of the film, it was changed to a dark forest.) I'm 99% certain most of the backgrounds seen in this trailer will either be entirely changed, or made to look better. They simply needed to get the trailer out there, so they rushed the backgrounds (or simply did not want to reveal the ones they're using in the film).

Saviour_Gundam: Giratina stays in its Altered Forme (the one seen in Diamond and Pearl) in the real world, not the Reverse World (which is its Origin Forme, as seen on the box art for Platinum). The clip from the opening showing its Origin forme is simply a way to drag out the trailer, and is directly taken from the 11th film and put on a different background.

The first two clips (Dialga vs Palkia and Giratina vs Dialga) are just to remind us of the previous movies. Notice how their logos appear after the clips. I don't know why they replaced the backgrounds, though...

Wichu said:
I don't know why they replaced the backgrounds, though...

Distortion of time caused the flashbacks.
Distortion of space changed the backgrounds of the flashbacks.

: D

FireMeowth said:
Wichu said:
I don't know why they replaced the backgrounds, though...

Distortion of time caused the flashbacks.
Distortion of space changed the backgrounds of the flashbacks.

: D

xD That's actually a funny, yet possibly accurate, reason.

But I agree, there was no reason to change the backgrounds, since they were just ways of saying "remember this from the last movie?". Like I said, it's still just a cheap way of making the trailer longer, even if it is a flashback.

Man this looks like it will be a good movie but I did not see Zapdos in the clip. When does Zapdos show it the movie if he is in the movie? Anyway it looks like it will be as epic as Giratina and the Sky Warrior so far.:)

xxashxx said:
Man this looks like it will be a good movie but I did not see Zapdos in the clip. When does Zapdos show it the movie if he is in the movie? Anyway it looks like it will be as epic as Giratina and the Sky Warrior so far.:)

There has been no official announcement of Zapdos in the movie, so I don't know why you'd expect to see it anywhere - however, the fact it wasn't in this trailer is not enough to dismiss it from the cast (unfortunately). There will be an update of pokemon-movie.jp tomorrow, and more information on the cast and plot will be revealed at that time.

I really dont see Zapdos having a main plot in the movie but it is possible to make a 5 second appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back