(1) New 13th Movie Trailer Most Likely Airing Later Today [3/3]

I have a feeling Zoroark is in the same situation as Darkrai was which is seen bad but not really but you never know and I'll probably end up being wrong.

Zoroark <33333

Yeah, that trailer is awesome. And Zoroark's growl is amazing (If that is his growl I'm hearing ><). Oh, and the Three Beasts are well....BEAST! lol

Like I said before, im so happy they used some things from my country.
So far I found this :p

Bridge.jpg

pokemonroof1.jpg

Twilight ShayminLvr said:
Zoroark <33333

Yeah, that trailer is awesome. And Zoroark's growl is amazing (If that is his growl I'm hearing ><). Oh, and the Three Beasts are well...BEAST! lol

Seconding this. <333333

Awesome Trailer, it makes me sad because its that awesome. XD​

wow, cool trailer =D
Zorua looks soooo cute~ and zoroak looks awesome cool ^^
glad i see parts of Amsterdam in the movie XD

Twilight ShayminLvr said:
Zoroark <33333

Yeah, that trailer is awesome. And Zoroark's growl is amazing (If that is his growl I'm hearing ><). Oh, and the Three Beasts are well...BEAST! lol

U R So Right!

A fan of Pokemon for 14 years!
I'm excited about this movie but I think it was a BAD descion to bring the three dogs, Ho-oh, Celebi, and new Pokemon into the same movie (putting the fact aside that new Pokemon are coming out.)

Entei, Suicune, and Celebi all have had their movie chances (best movies ever). I think the next movie should of been at least about Ho-oh and the three legandry dogs. Do you know the story of how Ho-oh and three dog came to be?

"In the distant past a tower burned in a fire. Three nameless Pokemon perished in it. A rainbow-colored Pokemon (Ho-oh) descended from the sky and resurrected them (three dogs). A movie should be made about this! Anyone agree??

not sure if im write but i just finished watching arceus and the jewel of life and in the end credits it shown team rocket what seams to be a new pokemon

I haven't actually watched the movie (Arceus that is), but this is what I got from Wikipedia:

"Meanwhile Team Rocket decide to steal some watermelons, only to come across a disguised Voltorb which sends them blasting off. Ash, Dawn and Brock continue their journey through Sinnoh, moving ever closer to their goals and with many more adventures still to come..."

Also, the new movie looks good, but I haven't actually seen a Pokemon movie since the third one.

Also, the G.S. ball idea should DEFINITELY be implemented, I've been wondering about that forever.

Really? I don't think I'm going to like it. It seems like a copy of previous movies. And I don't think I like that the movie takes place in a city like that... gives me Deoxys shivers.

Yeah, it's got more time traveling. ._. And past legendaries. Zorua and Zoroark look amazing as per expected. Bad guy looks predictable, and so does the movie as it's practically all out there. Something original it does have is evil Ash which will always be cool.

dmaster out.

Back