(1) New 13th Movie Trailer Most Likely Airing Later Today [3/3]

I'll be watching the movie just for the fun of it. The evil Ash does sound really cool, we don't really know what the plot is going to be about so I don't really know if I'm going to like this movie. I need more information then I might get an idea of what the movie will be about.

zorua is almost exactly like dito cuz if you go to the movie site and and watch the new trailers at the end you will se zorua turn into piplup and i dont think he can mimic atacks i just think he followed celebi form he time whatever you want to cal it

no i think he travelled in time because its either a possibility for it to be its attack or ability or it got cought along with celebi and yes i saw the japanesee version i dont know either it doesnt shae shift like zoroark but on the front page its sed in the Bios that it can "change" into ceratin things...i just cant wait

Petrex said:
no i think he travelled in time because its either a possibility for it to be its attack or ability or it got cought along with celebi and yes i saw the japanesee version i don't know either it doesnt shae shift like zoroark but on the front page its sed in the Bios that it can "change" into ceratin things...i just cant wait

thats what i saidi it went along with celebi. cuz if you notice how he appears in the trailer its green just like celebis

Back