(1) New 13th Movie Trailer Most Likely Airing Later Today [3/3]

I don't expect to see anything new. Just the zoro's. They want us to keep watching their show so we can buy packaged rice and assorted Japanese goods. (IF this is on TV Tokyo) I'm hoping to see Lugia and Ho-oh's new anime art if they are in it.

Is this on TV tokyo?

Yay! I can't wait! Maybe they'll surprise us all and show another Gen5 in the trailer!

^^' I know, slim chance. But if the Gen5 games are coming out in japan THIS November don't you think they should start showing off the new pokemon already? Seriously. Gen5 can't possibly only have two pokemon! >_< I'm dying to see the new starters and legends!

Juliacoolo said:
I don't expect to see anything new. Just the zoro's. They want us to keep watching their show so we can buy packaged rice and assorted Japanese goods. (IF this is on TV Tokyo) I'm hoping to see Lugia and Ho-oh's new anime art if they are in it.

Is this on TV tokyo?

Yep, it will be TV Tokyo :p

Gizmi-chan said:
Yay! I can't wait! Maybe they'll surprise us all and show another Gen5 in the trailer!

^^' I know, slim chance. But if the Gen5 games are coming out in japan THIS November don't you think they should start showing off the new pokemon already? Seriously. Gen5 can't possibly only have two pokemon! >_< I'm dying to see the new starters and legends!

I agree maybe not in this trailer but the next one. Although I'm almost sure I'm wrong, we might see the new Pokemon but it might be only like a few frames of it.

Yes! :D I really hope we see some hints for Gen. 5... What new types will there be? Anyway, do you guys think there will be a Celebi giveaway?

I think there will be a Celebi giveaway, but its probably too early to find out. When more information about the movie comes out we'll know what event might be coming our way.

Also when is the Trailer going to air, I've been waiting and its 5:08PM here. I think it will most likely be posted tomorrow.

For now they only showed a VERY short clip of Zoroa waking up in the forest, think the full trailer will be shown later in the program >_<

awesome i cant wait, i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait!!!!!!!

The new trailer just aired!
It was awesome how the clone Ash jumped and turned into Zoroark!

So it's a shape-shifter. As was predicted~

Also it says there's a secret about Celebi that nobody knows lol~

but its kinda ambiguous hmm

I'll sub it later if there's not one up in a day or two. It's a small project for some people who wanna sub a quick vid so i'll wait it out for those more in need haha

We still don't know why all those Ninjask were chasing Celebi.
Hopefully more information will come out.

Im excited now, Now ive seen it actually move, Zorua looks powerful. Zoroark has exceeded my expectations!

Back