a2c312.png

Imma post again after i view it

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: (1) Movie 14 Goodies This Weekend + PokéBeach Contest Details [12/2]

Hey guys, I forgot to mention this, but this contest is only for U.S. residents. (Hence the movie showing in the U.S.)

arapokemaster

Pokemon Trainer of Light and Darkness

Yay 3 theaters near me showing the Movie! 2 are showing them at unreasnable times.One is showing it at 11 am on Saturday/Sunday and the other 9:10 am Saturday/10:36 am Sunday.I'm from Herndon VA so I'm going ot the Fairfax one.Centreville is closer but eyy times.I know this area has a big players base and I know some people on here are from Fairfax.I really don't know anyone on the pokemon scene so I guess I will see allot of pokemon fans :) I have never been to a pokemon movie as I was 5 when the last movie showed in theaters and I did'nt get into pokemon that early.I did see Yugioh The Movie in 2004 and it sucked,all they gave us was a Pack with 1 of 4 possible cards.Blue Eyes Shining Dragon/Sorcerer of Dark Magic/Watapon//Pyramid of Light.All of them sucked and were worth less then $1 each.BWSD came out before the card you need to use it came to the U.S/Europe,Sorcerer is meh,Watapon sucked,and Pyramid was for a decktype that only had cards as part of the them and sucked also.I remeber losing all of the cards I got from my 3 packs except Watapon/Pyramind/Sorcerer.Also went to the Yugioh Anniversary Movie and all they gave out was a manga sample of an already released manga,and a $1 promo.No one that likes yugioh really likes the english dub as they edit allot out of yugioh.I did see a few people I knew their but most people went as a joke.Their is a girl in my school named Kate and she brings a pokemon plush everyday.She happens to be the only other person that likes pokemon at my school.She does not know I'm a fan so when I name her plushes she always get embarassed.It might be fun to see her.After all of the suckish things happening in Yugioh now I hope this first time pokemon experience will make up for it.Victini is adorable and Zekrom Rocks!Pokemon FTW! Hopefully if we all see the movie and like it next years will be in theaters too! Also the gifts are awsome! It has to be atleast $15-$20 in value.I'm sorry I am so excited :)

AguAga

Aspiring Trainer
I haven't seen it yet I seriously hope there will be some clips of Victini's signature moves!

There is only 1 Movie Theater here that shows it any it's so far away :(

Azurial

Aspiring Trainer

I got my tix already - going to see it 10AM before work tomorrow! Boss! This is going to be sweet cuz I've got tons of love for Victini

pkmmaster

Battle Master

Water Pokémon Master said:
Hey guys, I forgot to mention this, but this contest is only for U.S. residents. (Hence the movie showing in the U.S.)

AWWWW now even P.B. is rejecting us Canadian fans :( It's a terrible time to be Canadian. :headbang

So has anyone herd when or if they will be airing the movies on C.N.?

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
Already got my ticket! :cool: I'll be wearing ALL my badges! (and tournament pins!) I'll have the shiniest shirt in the theater! :D

GoldenHau

Magic Player and Pokemon Collector

Here's my picture.
z1Hja.png

Victini3000

Aspiring Trainer

First post on pb and im going to see pokemon the movie on sat. And sun . GO VICTINI .

ForeignDude

Aspiring Trainer

Quite a number of Canadians saddened in this thread. Nice, I'm in your boat too! I e-mailed cineplex about it a month or two ago and the reason they gave was that there was no Canadian distributor for the film.

As for the goodies, wow that looks pretty fun! I really hope all theaters become jam packed so a strong message can be sent. I'm not in the US but have commercials for this movie been playing often on TV?

Victini3000

Aspiring Trainer

ForeignDude said:
Quite a number of Canadians saddened in this thread. Nice, I'm in your boat too! I e-mailed cineplex about it a month or two ago and the reason they gave was that there was no Canadian distributor for the film.

As for the goodies, wow that looks pretty fun! I really hope all theaters become jam packed so a strong message can be sent. I'm not in the US but have commercials for this movie been playing often on TV?
[/quote
I feel you.guys it must.be.horribale . I hope some one recordes it and puts it on youtube . And btw .noe even one commercial very strange thought

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Wow the new cards look pretty good by the text translations. I don't think I can enter the contest though as I have not yet seen the movie. When it comes on Satellite I will be sure to catch it then though.:)

Victini3000

Aspiring Trainer

Ruomor that its in march . Black next week yay

AguAga

Aspiring Trainer

I think I already posted, but I just registered today so I'm not very good at this but I hope I can convince my Parents to take me to the one in Corvallis Oregon that is like 60 miles away...maybe?

InuMimi

Psychic Pokemon Master

omg all of this is so awesome!! :D i'm going to see the movie on sunday. i can't wait!!

Saviour_Gundam

The Red Knight

WOO HOO!
I'm going to the Saturday showing in Manchester, CT
:3

I love me Zekrom! I'm going to feel so awkward in that theater x__x

Boddy

Was once Boddy903

Here's my entry:

pokemon__the_movie_white_pokebeach_entry_by_boddy903-d4i0lx7.png

I hope this doesn't break contest rules, but I used Paint to take out some of the personal information stuff that's usually displayed under your name.

Blair32

Happy Happyist

Here's my post, would certainly love to win :)
pokebeachenterthingy.png