(1) Meloetta Distribution at Gamestop in March! [2/1]

Bolt the Cat said:
Setosama said:
I could be wrong, I've never been to France, but I'm pretty sure they do have ice cream shops over there. It's possible that they could not program certain items into X and Y, but given various complaints from fans about the Pokeshifter and Ruby and Sapphire I highly doubt they'd pull the same thing with X and Y.

It's just an example, I doubt they'll remove Casteliacones from the game since pretty much all of the other food related items have stayed since their creation (Lava Cookies, Old Gateau, the only one that hasn't is Ragecandybar). I'm just saying, what if they remove an item from X and Y, then they have a reason to block you from transferring items.

RageCandyBar did take a miss in gen 3, but it was still programmed into the games (I did my fair share of messing around in emulators). The only reason I can think of for an item not being added to gen 6 would be complete replacement with a similar item. A better example than the RageCandyBar (since it can be acquired in gen 5 quite easily, especially in BW2) would be the PokeRadar. While it is unobtainable, the PokeRadar still exists in the code as a key item and, thus, can be hacked in. Doing so is not beneficial though as it doesn't do anything but sit in your key items section lending only the option to trash it.

A reminder, this starts today. You can get Meloetta on the Black2 & White2, also on the Black & White.

Got my Meloetta yesterday. Taking it to Castelia City is pretty cool. Meloetta is finally here guys.

Indeed it is. I got to my Gamestop before they had the distribution DS working, so I was both first to get Meloetta in my area and I was able to see the actual distribution station (it's just a really old DS-phat with a special DS cartridge to handle the distribution. the only catch is that the DS-phat is locked up in some cheesy looking plastic case with a deadbolt sloppily appended to it for a lock)

iSharingan said:
Indeed it is. I got to my Gamestop before they had the distribution DS working, so I was both first to get Meloetta in my area and I was able to see the actual distribution station (it's just a really old DS-phat with a special DS cartridge to handle the distribution. the only catch is that the DS-phat is locked up in some cheesy looking plastic case with a deadbolt sloppily appended to it for a lock)

My Gamestop had a DS lite. A couple years ago, they had a DSi. Maybe they just use one of the used ones in their store. It's probably just the special DS card that gets sent to them. But yeah, training Meloetta now.

Meloetta

Level 50
OT: SPR2013
ID: 03013
Ability: Serene Grace-Boosts the likelihood of added effects appearing.
Hold Item: PP Max
Any Nature

Round-This move increases in power when used by different Pokémon on your side in a single turn. When Round is used by multiple Pokémon, the Pokémon will immediately use it, regardless of Speed or Priority. Each consecutive use of this move has the power doubled up until it hits the maximum of 240.
Teeter Dance-The user performs a wobbly dance that confuses the Pokémon around it.
Psychic-The target is hit by a strong telekinetic force. It may also reduce the target's Sp. Def stat.
Close Combat-The user fights the target up close without guarding itself. It also cuts the user's Defense and Sp. Def.

You can find other event Pokemon stats and info here.

Back